DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had my first accident ever recently, this past Thursday coming from work, had a left green arrow this cowboy in a truck took it hit the driver side front bumper area completly destroyed the headlamp and the radiator was smashed in pretty good the reinforcement bar got smashed completely will upload pictures soon.. so at this point honestly it breaks my heart to think of my life with out my trep but the way i look it everything happens for a reason.. so with that being said im trying to decipher if its even worth getting the car out the pound.. Besides my ottos and auto stick i cant think of anything else i could think is worth stripping.. what should i get of the es before i let her go? I really want to revive her but i honestly feel at this point its better to just move on.. It was my first car and it took care of me, that 3.2 had balls. so yeah what do you guys suggest? I also wanted to ask you guys if you guys had any clue where I could buy a 300m or a lhs? I love these cars and I would NEVER switch over to anything.

back to the subject alright so there is what i have to work with.. as far as a 300m with a 2.7 or whatever.. honestly whats the point of getting a 300m if your going with that small engine.. i would honestly prefer the special that has the 3.5 in it right? the cluster with the 150 mph gauge in it self would make me nut..

Attachments

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear!

well, you could always keep the whole 3.2 car - then look for a 1998-2001 with the 2.7 that has blown, and do the swap over to your 3.2. Nothing better than having a whole parts care to work from, especially side by side.

You might find a nice Concord with a blown 2.7... I don't know about the LHS, but unless you live in Europe, you're not likely to find a 300 with anything other than a 3.5.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
unless you live in Europe, you're not likely to find a 300 with anything other than a 3.5.
wait, they made 300's with 2.7s that went to europe?

ohh, and sorry to jack your thread :hijack:

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Yup. They had cloth too. Import taxes and luxury taxes are nuts over there in some places, so many manufacturers will offer de-luxed cars for lower tax rates.

I do not know FIRST HAND about the 2.7's, but it is my understanding, and I have no reason to doubt my sources. (being discussed at "that other places" currently)

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
I agree with the above,, nice clean treps with blown 2.7's are all over, get one the same year and its plug and drive

1 - 10 of 10 Posts