DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=658311

EDIT: man i am on page 10 right now..out of 42..and this is gettin insane..this story ends up on news sites and..people in the neighborhood have registred onto the forum to rat him out..its intense..read through it.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
What a dumbass I dont really belive him that he couldnt think of anything to do he probably was thinking he was speed racer and oops cuz the first thing that would go through my mind would be to pull it out of gear. Then I would probably say something to Subaru about it even though it is his fault for not getting the recall done

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
I only skimmed over the first few pages, but initial reaction is that he was trying to be a race car driver, entered the turn at too fast of speed, froze up and just tried to hit the brakes and ended up in the house. I don't believe that whole "being stuck" crap.

If someone reads thru the whole thing, let me know what the conclusion is.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
qp_20 said:
And you thought you had a real winner in the VR-4 Ravin! This guy truly is an all time great idiot, lol.
you aint kidden man...i bet the vr4 will have the next internet story.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
popimp said:
The amazing thing is all the idiots on that site that are sympothetic to him WTF is there problem

Not particularly. They were all happy that he was okay and that he didn't physically hurt anybody else, but they were actually fairly mean to him. (I have the same sentiment) One of them declared him the new ***** of the site. I don't think that very many of them liked him or were nice to him. On a side note, the vid that was made using a satellite photo was great, lmao!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
the guys an f'in idiot, i liked the response that someone said he was ashamed they drove cars of the same heritage.

i didnt like how someone else said he shouldnt drive a subie and that he should drive a honda or a dodge lol

and i think this is his first wreck picture where his turbo "turned on" at 12mph and he went off the road

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Ravin said:
lol...half a million people have viewed his thread....tis a shame we dont get views like that :D

plow an intrepid into a RICH MANS home saying your throttle got stuck and then say can i use a dent puller ?

i garrentee instant succsess and you will be famous if you put your face on the thread.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Peppa Boy said:
plow an intrepid into a RICH MANS home saying your throttle got stuck and then say can i use a dent puller ?

i garrentee instant succsess and you will be famous if you put your face on the thread.
don't gimmie any ideas dammit!!...im already in enough trouble :D :biggthump

·
Registered
155 Posts
This thread disappeared....too bad. I even joined their site to read it.

I read 42 pages of it, and it was just crazy...poor kid'll never post on the internet again. (Hopefully he never drives again)

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I read all 42 pages too..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts