1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
----- No longer needed
----- Got one from 'bgcountry386'
----- Works nicely, a big thanks to 'bgcountry386'

Mechanic was nice enough to break one of the tabs off the air cleaner's lid (thanks). So it doesn't snap closed anymore. Was wondering if anybody had one laying around :icon_bigg please!

visual: number "1" in the pic. If you wan't to sell the whole piece thats fine, but I really only need the lid. Let me know
--Removed link (no longer needed)--
Note: 2003 2.7l Trep
assembly from 98-04 should fit

Thankyou very much

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Throwing things away? I like to keep my house nice and cluttered.... thats why I have the little zip ties which are holding the lid on now :icon_cool

Damn! I just threw my old one away two days ago! Hope that you can find one. I will check at the yard tomorrow for you.
Thank you! *hopes*

Get your mechanic to pay for it.
No proof... no leverage... a local independant shop which couldn't care less

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kcarlos2000 said:
Sorry forgot to get back to you about this one. All the ones at the local yards are in terrible condition. Sorry for not getting back to you quicker.
Not a problem, I very much appreciate your help. Thank you for trying. Brand new from Chyrsler it is way too expensive.

·
Registered
90 Posts
should have one laying around

hey i got the whole air cleaner assembly from a 2.7 i think there the same almost as the other engines... just let me know if ur still looking... ive had the fipk II in both my treps so just let me know... im a little tired right now so my words and kinda sucking... JJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.