DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's an odd request but I screwed mine up when I was doing the cut for my OTIS. I could do a patch job, I'm sure, but if there is some way I can get a replacment, I would rather go that route. Also, does anyone know if auto upholstery shops do this kind of work? I was about to call around in my area, but I don't know if I would be wasting my time or not. I know this can't be shipped, so if anyone knows of any yards in the SE area or have a junk car w/ an intact headliner, let me know. ;)

·
Registered
531 Posts
khelfrich said:
i have one for a factory sunroof if that helps
i also have the sunroof to go with it

ken
Just curious, what does a headliner go for, and what does a factory sunroof go for (for someone who actually needs to repair their factory sunroof, or moonroof?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hell...if it's cheap enough...I would just buy a new headliner. But I have a feeling they would be pretty expensive from the dealer(I know that's not just something you can go in and buy, probably special order or something).

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ask gigamight, he has a knack for getting odd stuff like that. As far as shipping goes, why not. Sure its big but who cares, after all its just money. Having a mint intrepid, priceless...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think Gig and I talked before about this and he said he could get me one, no problem...we just agreed it would be too hard to ship. But you're right, I definitely want the trep in mint condition but I think this whole headliner dilema is going to be a big headache!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts