DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah I know i've asked about it before, but im just throwing it out there again

if anybody has a 3.5 Magnum badge off of the trunklid of an R/T that they would be willing to sell, i'd like one

as my sig says though, im trying to spend as small an amount of money lately as possible, but i just thought i'd throw it out there again if somebody has one lying around

BTW: I realize these can be found on ebay, but alas, I have no ebay account, so thats a no go for me

TIA!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can go to the dealer and order one OR you can take the few minutes necessary to set-up an Ebay account.

I don't think you want the badge bad enough apparently!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
umm, well, considering i'm 17 i cant have my own ebay account and my dad wont let me get one

so thanks for that useless infobit

and like i said i'd rather not be assraped on the price, and dealers are good for that

...i must say that was a great way to use one of your first 4 posts :icon_roll

·
Registered
843 Posts
I think it was close to $40.00 bucks when I asked the parts counter,I just laughed at him like he was joking. I have seen the R/T badge kits on Ebay but they dont include the 3.5Mag badge.The next time Im at my grandmothers I just may have to peel hers off when shes not looking!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Hey I found 1!!

Ill send you the link, I dont want everybody and there brother here competing for it!

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
FYI it is part number 4805632AA, retail at 37.70, trade price is 29, so don't bid over that.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Torontofirecaptain said:
FYI it is part number 4805632AA, retail at 37.70, trade price is 29, so don't bid over that.
Was that off the top of you head...how do you do that!!!!

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
xrental said:
Was that off the top of you head...how do you do that!!!!

SMOKE & MIRRORS :groupgrin

(parts book and dealer price book)

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Badasstrep said:
Ryan, if it's on Ebay, tell me how much youd be willing to pay for it, and i could bid for u and send it to you!
let me knao,
Andrei
actually it is on ebay, and thats exactly what xrental is gonna do for me

but thanks for the offer Andrei!

ahh, so many good guys on this forum, its nice to know!!

@TFC: thanks for that too, i was curious how much dealer price was and the going rate in general

1 - 11 of 11 Posts