DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to buy the 2001 300M chrome shifter. send PM, thanks.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
100$ shipped to any continental US address. ONLY if the money can be received by Friday, because I would like to ship it out before I leave for OHIO. Also, Paypal or USPS/Western Union money orders ONLY. I need the MONEY BADD! lol. I still have my stock shifter. This is the REAL OEM chrome/leather shifter, not the overlay.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Ambition, I suggest you jump on this, that kinda price, if it's in decent condition, is pretty dam good.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
You can only see a scratch if you get your face about 2 inches away from it. Other than that, its perfect. Besides if someone is going to look at your car THAT closely, they need to consult a psychiatrist.

·
Registered
525 Posts
r0meo021 said:
You can only see a scratch if you get your face about 2 inches away from it. Other than that, its perfect. Besides if someone is going to look at your car THAT closely, they need to consult a psychiatrist.
Do you still have this?

·
Registered
525 Posts
01redMS said:
if he doesnt, i have one too, and will sell for the same price
What type of shpe is it in? This is the OEM shifter, and not the overlay? I am going to lunch now. If I do not hear from the other guy, we can make something happen.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
r0meo021 said:
Id like to give Ambition404 a chance, since he posted this.
go for it, you were first. we have 2 people interested in 2 shifters for the same price.

and yes, it is the actual OEM 300M chrome shifter. it is in the same shape as when i got it, just a couple VERY hard to notice scratches on the bottom of the knob. i could see them if i looked hard, but no one ever noticed it. if you are interested, i might have the 300M chrome door handles too, but i have to find them. i am in the process of moving and stuff is coming up here and there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts