DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 2nd gen Trunk Deck Lid from 1999 up. Preferably painted Black PX8 Paint Code. Other colors if the price is right. Shipping might be an issue as far as cost....so someone in the SouthEast? Or even a primered lid that's in like new condition. PM or Email me if you have a lead on one or reply in the thread. Thanks in advance. :grim:

·
Registered
9,831 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoa Crombie!! I was looking for the whole trunk deck lid. Not the reflector bar!! I've got an aftermarket spoiler that I want to put on my R/T. I don't want to take off the factory spoiler and butcher the stock trunk deck lid. I want to take it off completely and put it in storage. I'm looking for a replacement trunk deck lid that I can mount the aftermarket spoiler on and paint as needed and replace everything. Thanks for taking the time to look up the auctions though.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
What spoiler is it..if its the same one as on your first TREp...keep the r/t spoiler..it looks way better than the taurus spoiler

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As far as I know the one on the 2000 wasn't a Taurus spoiler. I could be wrong (as always) Same one I had on my 1999. Just my preference... I like the way it looks. The factory R/T spoiler looks like a surfboard/boomerang tacky addon to me. I like the way the aftermarket spoiler curves and blends into the fender lines especially from the back. That's just me. I didn't want to perform surgery on the stock lid..so I'll remove it and store it and get a used lid to mount the spoiler and paint to match. That'll keep the original parts unmodified. After all they only made 1917 2002 R/Ts.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a rear view of the 2000 with the Spoilers4less spoiler. Just my preference.

I respect your opinion but my post was wanting to buy a trunk deck lid not asking whether it would look good.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
it's better than snorting cats. Happy with the smaller pics that you cant see any details? Only takes one....never mind.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Ronbo said:
Whoa Crombie!! I was looking for the whole trunk deck lid. Not the reflector bar!! I've got an aftermarket spoiler that I want to put on my R/T. I don't want to take off the factory spoiler and butcher the stock trunk deck lid. I want to take it off completely and put it in storage. I'm looking for a replacement trunk deck lid that I can mount the aftermarket spoiler on and paint as needed and replace everything. Thanks for taking the time to look up the auctions though.
Oh crap. Sorry.... some members have just referred to the 3rd brake light as a deck lid. Sorry for the screw up.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Damn quadruple post.
Moderator please delete...

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
I meant vertically on that sig, it shouldn't take up the whole screen when scrolling through. Nice R/T though, definitely the best year of that model. I don't want ya to think i'm just raggin on ya :)

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK Loud...sorry for ranting. I was tired and just in a bad mood in general. I apologize.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Trunk lid

Check out E-bay again I was looking for a motor and seen one there on a car that is going to be parted out.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Was this the one you were referring to?
Inrepid Trunk Deck Lid
The text in the auction says it's a 2002 Saturn SL1 which obviously by the picture it's an Intrepid!! He also indicates local pick up/ no shipping. NY is too far to drive for the lid, although the price isn't bad if it could be gotten for $99. Thanks for looking into it.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK...thought I had a deal on a trunk deck lid from a member, but no response after agreeing to buy it. I'm asking again for a 99+ Trunk Deck Lid for my spoiler project. Preferably in the 2002+ range and black in color. Other colors are acceptable if the price is right. Also shipping will probably be high, so someone in the southeast would be good. I can drive a ways for a good deal. Thanks for looking at this again.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I don't think i can get you one in that color, but i can get you a deck lid. If you find out how i can ship it to you, ill find out how much it will cost and everything. Let me know what you find out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts