DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to track down a set of these seats for a long time and I haven't had much luck with junkyards. I just thought I would create a post here because so far you guys have been my best avenue for getting parts and maybe somebody has a set or knows a yard that does. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
www.car-part.com

i tracked down mine a few other sets on there and went to the yard to look at them. There's a ton of junk yards out there and sometimes the less obvious ones have what you are looking for.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I've heard good things about car-part.com. I found maybe 6 sets in within a 3hr radius, but for some reason nobody has gotten back to me. Maybe I'll have to call and talk to someone. Thanks!

·
Registered
348 Posts
i actually found mine there also. All were in awesome shape and i paid a total of $270 for all of them plus he tossed in the lighted visors and the infinity sails into the deal. Just try giving each place a call andim sure youll find something. Good luck with the find.

Tom

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, thats a great deal. I see them on ebay from time to time but they're never in great shape and they usually want like $300+. I put a heater in my cloth seat but I'm just not feeling the cloth anymore. I want leather!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
got my full dark charcoal set out of an 03 Concorde for $150 out the door with no tears, rips, stains or anything. Plus, the Concorde seats seemed to be the softest of them all for those particular years.

·
Banned
972 Posts
I may be able to help you out, I have a perfect set from an LHS in Slate that I was holding for another member, but I think he might not need them because he just gave his Trep to his brother. The price is $400 plus shipping (prob. around $100-120) if you are interested PM me to let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts