DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title states, for a 2000 Dodge Intrepid ES w/ 3.2 and AUtoSTick, no radio controls (unless it can be wired to an aftermarket radio?), and can I still use my stock black steering wheel?.

Thanks

·
Woober Goobers!
50,310 Posts
$200 shipped.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,310 Posts
I don't believe tan leather was available in any models. And the wood in all wheels is burlwood. The year doesn't matter as the center hub is the same for all model years and the airbag cover is also the same. This includes all Chrysler and Dodge LH models. The clockspring is different depending on whether you have audio controls or not. In your case it's a direct swap of just the steering wheel. I have a pic available if you're serious. just call me Gorm.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
There are tan steering wheels with the burlwood in them out there. Currently, there aren't any on ebay though. There's a charcoal grey one on car-part for $150.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would preferr one with tan leather, nd burlwood, but if there is one out there in black, and burlwood, and in mint condition, and at a reasonable price, than i can maybe go for it, ;)

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
How will a black Steering wheel W/ Burlwood look in a car that has tan 300m Interior, w/ Burlwood Dash kit, w/ a Black Leather Shifter,Black door Pillar Speakers, look?, etc...,? I have the factory black leather steering wheel, with a burlwood wrap around the wheel, and a black airbag, and staeering wheel shroud, any suggestions?, How bout a Tan Wheel Instead?, Can I replace the Air Bag?. I have pics, so if anyone wants to give some interior tips, that would be great, thanks!

~LUIS~

·
Registered
931 Posts
luisa said:
How will a black Steering wheel W/ Burlwood look in a car that has tan 300m Interior, w/ Burlwood Dash kit, w/ a Black Leather Shifter,Black door Pillar Speakers, look?, etc...,? I have the factory black leather steering wheel, with a burlwood wrap around the wheel, and a black airbag, and staeering wheel shroud, any suggestions?, How bout a Tan Wheel Instead?, Can I replace the Air Bag?. I have pics, so if anyone wants to give some interior tips, that would be great, thanks!

~LUIS~
I think it will look fine... I have pretty much the same stuff on the inside of my car (except I have light taupe R/T seats/dash/door panels) with a black/wood wheel and I think it looks great - I even have the walnut burlwood dash kit and I think they look good together.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
ltrain01rt said:
I think it will look fine... I have pretty much the same stuff on the inside of my car (except I have light taupe R/T seats/dash/door panels) with a black/wood wheel and I think it looks great - I even have the walnut burlwood dash kit and I think they look good together.
Light taupe R/T seats/dash/door panels? Ummmmmmm......that was never a colour option on the R/T. I believe the only car that was a colour option on was the 300M special.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Avenger said:
Light taupe R/T seats/dash/door panels? Ummmmmmm......that was never a colour option on the R/T. I believe the only car that was a colour option on was the 300M special.
Whoops... meant to just say taupe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts