DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No longer required.

Looking for the one with square plugs on both ends, stealership wants an arm and two legs for it, thought I'd ask here first. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
187 Posts
You'll pay about $50 at the dealer. Any more and you are getting ripped off. Good luck finding one here, I went through the same thing and didn't want to wait any longer.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Hmmm... suppose if someone wanted it bad enough i could try and tear mine out. How do i get to it, is it just loose in the dash now that I have aftermarket CD player and no changer? We might be able to work something out!

Josiah

·
Registered
341 Posts
you gotta take off the das bezel its not hard

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good stuff!
PM's waiting for you guys (JLWX5 & '98-ESer).

Thanks.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I just pm'd you , I may have one and be in Toronto this week.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
any luck at Mega City?? I might come with you since im looking to gather some parts for my ATC.

I wouldnt know, i got mine from TFC with the changer. Have u asked TFC?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ciprian, I've been on nights for the last three days. I'll give you a call this week sometime.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
anytime wed and on. Tests + quiz mon and tues. I put my retro on hold too for a while. Ill do it bit by bit, i still need to get the led signalling module made up. I need to see if my load resistors are strong enough.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Part is no longer required, thanks to '98-ESer for hooking me up, cable is on it's way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts