DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

Hey anyone got an extra atc with harness and power module and what else comes with it to install im looking to buy one soon as im not having luck finding any in the yards
please pm me if you have this

thanks

tom

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
need to know what year you have, if it is a second gen, there are 3 different harness possiablilitys, a 98-00, a 01 or the 01+ harness. If you have the 98-00 or the 01+ they are the easier harness's to find, the 01 (trust me it took me about 2 months to find) are hard to find. If you have the first gen, i am not sure about that.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I just put a 2002 harness in my 2001. Only difference was the radio plugs which is really NBD, and the passenger airbag connector(just make a pro quality splice to the old harness conn and your good to go.

·
Registered
750 Posts
i need a ATC setup too :) i got a 99 but i could use any harness i already got the 02 stereo with adapter so shouldnt be a big deal didn they change wiring in 02 when the combined the TCM and ECM?

·
Registered
227 Posts
IntrepidCUB said:
i need a ATC setup too :) i got a 99 but i could use any harness i already got the 02 stereo with adapter so shouldnt be a big deal didn they change wiring in 02 when the combined the TCM and ECM?
I'm not sure if you could use ANY harness, the BCM changed in 2001 so I think you would be good w/ a 2000 or older harness. I'm no expert though - I just know my recent experiance. The TCM ECM change effects the engine harness, not the dash/Body

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Talk to the Ross....TFC (TorontoFireCaptain) He usually scores good stuff like this at the yards he goes to.

Dave :evilking:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts