DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Keith,

I can get you one this weekend for $20 shipped. Let me know if you want it.

Tom

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
You know keith, it's bad when I just seen the pic and instantly knew that was my ride :) Hope you have fun with your new bezel and I can't wait to see what your planing.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gorm
I did not get to Carlisle until Thursday afternoon and you guys were on your way from the yard when I got to the hotel. BTW what was the final determination on the car?

RedHot04
I can not let you have the machine but I can send you a few card just remember you have to spend the money online...........LMAO

DCB
Yeah I knew you would know the picture. That is why I always thank whomever picture I utilize. Otherwise some people get a little pissed but I do not think that would be the case with you. Besides I always take the opportunity to promote that Silver R/T.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Keith keith keith....always got something going on. Me thinks you are gonna do up a little LCD monitor or even like a mini navigation system I.E. TomTom or Garmin...hmmm? Am I even on the right track? Anyways...what all is involved with swapping one of these to the pocket bezel? Do you have to remove the dash and all that or is it just a small peice that can be quick changed?

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Small piece and it is a quick change. You are wise beyond your years Dale but I am not doing a mini nav system although that is actually a better idea than what I am doing. hmmmmmm maybe take your idea and do it over the center vents and take my original mode and put it over the driver vent.

*****rushes back to the lab to rethink plans***

Mirror mod never got finished with the move and the car show. But if I ever get it done I have not forgotten about our tentative arrangement.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Gorm
DCB
Yeah I knew you would know the picture. That is why I always thank whomever picture I utilize. Otherwise some people get a little pissed but I do not think that would be the case with you. Besides I always take the opportunity to promote that Silver R/T.
Hell yeah on the siver. You know I wouldn't get bent up about using my pic. I think of it more as a compliment when people use my car pics to demonstraight what they are looking for :grinyes:

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I won the first game and got second in the second game.

So, in overall money won, I was the Champion. Avenger was second, but he went out the first game, and won first the second game.

--Gorm

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.