Just happen to have a black 2002 R/T.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Ronbo you're selling?

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Ronbo is not selling, he just answered the guys question, he said he was in search of a dodge intrepid r/t. And well Ronbo does have one of those.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got a 2001 R/T Inferno Red, black leather interior, sunroof, power pass. seat, 6disc cd, 30,600 miles. Might be for sale.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,360 Posts
I couldn't resist with that smart ass remark of mine. I apologize if it offended anyone. I'm not selling right now, got too many mods in it. It would take a little bit of time to put it back to stock(I do have all the original parts).

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Ronbo said:
I couldn't resist with that smart ass remark of mine. I apologize if it offended anyone. I'm not selling right now, got too many mods in it. It would take a little bit of time to put it back to stock(I do have all the original parts).
:9lame: & :mixed-smi :fun_08:

·
Registered
662 Posts
blk 00 es- There are two white Intrepids for sale very close to me, and I believe they are both R/Ts. One has the R/T chrome wheels. I live in Connecticut, don't know where you're located, but if you are interested in checking them out I can drive out there and get the numbers for you. But like I said they are white, not black or silver.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Barto1127 said:
blk 00 es- There are two white Intrepids for sale very close to me, and I believe they are both R/Ts. One has the R/T chrome wheels. I live in Connecticut, don't know where you're located, but if you are interested in checking them out I can drive out there and get the numbers for you. But like I said they are white, not black or silver.
Where in CT? If it has leather I'll buy it, swap my seats and wheels and then sell it!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Vernon, CT and South Windsor, CT. If you want me to look into it, I will go get numbers and specs. My area is right off of I-84, so it's pretty accessible from anywhere in CT. If I had the money to purchase the car and swap in leather I would, but I'm a poor teen and don't have that luxury. Maybe it'll be your lucky day.

Both look like they are in exceptional condition.

So if you want to go through with this seriously, let me know and I'll go get the info for ya, I've only seen them from driving by them, so I've gotta go up and check if they have leather.

EDIT: Don't know if you'd purchase one just for the chrome R/T wheels. One of them has them.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Update for mopar muscle or anyone

2000 Dodge Intrepid R/T, white, LEATHER, spoiler, sunroof, 95k, autostick, looks like very mint condition, very clean, leather looks like in mint condition. $5800. Get back at me if you're interested or whatever and I can get you the number and we can meet up.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
I hope someone here jumps on this. A fully loaded 2000 R/T for $6k is an awesome deal. I was hoping it was an 02 with low miles because my friend is looking for one. I would have robbed the wheels & leather and then sold it to him. As much as I'd love to buy it for the leather & wheels and then try and sell it to someone else, thats probably not economically feasable for me now, being that my tuition is due!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts