DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for an EVIC with instant MPG but it doesn't have to have the pressure monitoring.

PSI +inst MPG is nice but I don't quite have that much cash to spend on it.

Oh yeah, I also want an auto headlight switch!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Remember that you need the sun sensor in order to have the auto headlights to work. If you need one let me know.

Tom

·
Registered
3,934 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tomci08 said:
Remember that you need the sun sensor in order to have the auto headlights to work. If you need one let me know.

Tom
Got one. The car has some kind of freaky option package, it's LOADED with the exception of ABS and Infinity sound... wierd huh? I even have ATC.

·
Registered
348 Posts
the sunsor is needed for atc, looks like all you need is the headlight switch in that case. Youll love the mod after completing it.

Tom

·
Woober Goobers!
51,857 Posts
Do you have an OTIS already or just the map lights up there? If you have an OTIS you just need to buy the EVIC module from someone like Treppenwolf(Hint hint) and swap them out. Otherwise you need an EVIC, the cover for it with or without Sunroof contols and then the wiring/connectors to plug it all in. I don't know how cheap you expect to find all that as you haven't provided a price range. Even buying an OTIS with a cover will run in the $45+ range and that might be without any wiring or just partial. Let us know if you're looking for everything or just an EVIC module.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.