DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Read Only
118 Posts
I have the factory CD/tape player from my 2000 Intrepid that I would be willing to sell you. Would you like me to send you a picture of it to confirm it is what you are looking for?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have one out of a 2001 r/t with the changer I will part with

·
Registered
61 Posts
Will the stereo / cd units from the second gen Intrepids fit into a first gen? My stock stereo crapped out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Do you need the dash trim also?

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Most likely, if you are installing an aftermarket radio in yours, I can trade dash plates with you. I have the regular mounthole for the radio with the cubbyhole underneath (in base models it's storage space... in yours the changer goes there)

·
Read Only
118 Posts
FYI- prika98es and I have completed our transaction already, so we are not in this conversation anymore.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah - Im trying to find a CD and Tape combo or just a CD player - for my 96 Intrepid. Im also looking for either a factory deck or a full size system.

Gimme a shout folks.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Why dont you guys just get a nice aftermarket cd player, aftermarkets have a lot more power, and will improve sound. When i replaced my infinity cd player with my Pioneer, i noticed a big difference even with my factory speakers.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'd also be interested in a cd player. I figured I could get a stock player from one of you for pretty cheap. If it's just lying around why not get a few bucks for it. I would like to get aftermarket but can't afford it now. If I did get aftermarket I would also need to get speakers. So if anyone is selling give me an email at [email protected]
I'd probably need the dash cover or whatever its called. Oh, BTW I have a 2000 SE.
Bobby, what price would you part with and would it fit in the 2000 SE? I think it should.

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: gaewsky1 ]

·
Registered
217 Posts
Reason I never went after market when I upgraded to CD/Cassette is because all aftermarket radios these days look like crap! And they look like crap in our cars!

Lets wedge a square peg into a round hole and hope it looks good!

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: grimmster ]

·
Banned
439 Posts
I sold my factory head unit, non-infinity, cassette player only, on ebay for $31.00

heres a pic of what it looked like:

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: gary680 ]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts