DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
LOL i didnt knwo you had 2 treps? is the other one not nearly as photogenic? dont think ive seen pics of it before

·
Registered
750 Posts
dmondeac said:
It is just an 2000 inferno Red ES loaded w/sunroof, RB4 ,and 17" chrome Razorstars.

Ahhh so its the beater junker then :) wheres the pics ?

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I can get them from Jr. @ DarCars for you if you want. I can deliver them when I deliver your slicks ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
i have one

:twak: :twak: :twak: i have one sittin in my room right in front of me as we speak. u can have it but just pay the shippin lol i cant post pics but im sure, take my word its free and it good condition... its off my 2000 trep RIP
:twak: names JJ

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
yea i took mine off and its sitting in my shed with all my factory parts i have taken off my intrepid

·
Registered
510 Posts
nhogan said:
You wouldnt want to take them off, because then theres nasty holes. I wish Iowa didnt require them, then i would get a new front bumper. I HATE FRONT PLATES!

Maybe try some of your local junk yards.

Heres ONE I found on ebay, I know you need two, but hey its a start.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/INTREPID-LICENSE-PLATE-HOLDER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42611QQitemZ4615905142QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

I wish Iowa didn't require them either nhogan... Some people have even told me the state dosn't, but i'm sure they do... unfortunatly...

·
Registered
663 Posts
Yep, took mine off. Those holes really get ****ed up. I figure I'll wait till a real hot day and see if I can push the bastards in. Looks like you have two, so congrats. :drink:

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Connecticut requires them too. My dad wouldn't let the dealer drill the bumper when he bought the car and I don't plan on doing it either. If you're not acting suspiciously the cops don't bother you about it. I may need a bracket too if they start to enforce it because I lost mine.

·
Registered
90 Posts
so far demon i got a charge of around 8 dollars heres the info from UPS

Ship From: NORTH KINGSTOWN, 02852, UNITED STATES
Ship To: 23112, UNITED STATES
Shipment Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Bill to UPS Account: Yes
Total Shipment Weight: 1 lbs.
Drop-off / Pickup: Retail Location - I will pay shipping charges and ship my package at a retail location such as The UPS Store® or UPS Customer Center
Address Type: Residential
Number of Packages: 1
Packaging: Your Packaging
Customs Value: Not Entered
Currency: USD
Package Information
Service Packages
UPS Ground - zone 4 Guaranteed by: By End of Day
Thursday
April 27, 2006
Declared Value: Free
Charges Per Package 7.97*
Shipment Total:7.97*USD

so basically a ruff estimate there. its basically brand spanking new looking....

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
wait till they give u the fixit ticket and THEN put it on, u never know, they may never say anything! (or if u know someone in a state that doesnt req them, register yoru car there!)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Just thought I'd put my input into this thread... We live in a state where we have to have both plates, and they are quite strict about it. My brother hates the look of the plate and brackets on the front bumper on 2 of his cars so far and he always gets pulled over for it. He even had a cop going the opposite way turn around and pull him over. We don't like in a huge neighborhood, but I guess they have to find something to do, lol.

Josiah

1 - 20 of 26 Posts