DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am new to this place and am looking for a few parts for my new Intrepid ( just got it last night )

I am in need of a drivers side headlight and tail light, also an ES Front bumper cover. I am also looking for a CD player ( but that is on my list of wants, not needs)

I am in Ontario Canada and the stuff would need to be shipped, so please provide a quote to ship as well if you can. Snail mail is fine with me.

Thanks if you can help!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
What side tail light do you need? Drivers side or passengers side?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drivers side on both of them

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
DodgeNut22 said:
Drivers side on both of them
Ok, Nevermind.... I have a passengers side tail light.
If nobody on this site has them.... you can always look on eBay motors.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hello, welcome to the site. You may want to try your local auto wreckers, or check this site out http://car-part.com/ for the U.S. and Canada. It will give you yards such as Erin Township Auto Wreckers, Standard Auto Wreckers and Aadco auto wreckers http://www.aadco.ca. Remember when doing your search start under Dodge not Chrysler as their online databases are American. You may also want to try member Torontofirecaptain he is out in Whitby and may have some info for you. Good luck and let us know how you make out.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, but I am having a hard time finding both of those up here and anyone that has them wants an arm and a leg for them. I am heading to Shaw auto recyclers in London on saturday to pick up a bunch of stuff from them for the car, they have been wicked to deal with so far and their prices are by far the best... but of course they don't have the lights! I have also seen a few on ebay that I am watching but I still have 5 days to go on them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts