DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going off to college this fall, and my brother wants to keep the 'Cube and the PS2. This means I get the classic N64, and I'm stoked, I love this system. I need some games though. I recently went to Gamestop to buy one of my old favorites NBA Hangtime, went home and put it in, didn't work and had to return it. This was very disappointing. If any of you have a collection of games not being used or a controller or two, tell me what you have and maybe we could work something out!

Steve

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
I just sold a bunch on ebay a month ago. I have a Star Wars Shadows of the Empire, San Francisco RUSH, 1080 Snowboarding. I dont know where the rest are, I will look later, there in the not sold on ebay items. If I was you though I would check ebay you can get a game for .99 and 2.00 shipping thats 2.99 a game, not bad.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know the great deals on ebay, but I don't want another game that doesn't work, I'd rather deal with someone that can be more trusted than ebay, even if they have a high rating.

If you're willing to sell any let me know what you have.

·
Registered
138 Posts
ebay my man, i've been hitting them up for snes games (supermario kart SEALED!, and final fantasy 2) :D good luck

·
Registered
139 Posts
dam thats odd you posted this i just got back into playing 64. i bought hangtime for 2.99 and gamestop and it worked fine, just lucky i guess. i been looking for more games but most of them game places are not getting anymore which sucks. it was hell finding a couple more controllers. anyone has any games they dont want im interested too

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Emulation is the way to go. If you've got a decent computer, you should be able to play most of the games. I've got the complete N64 rom collection, but using anything other than the N64 controller is a PITA. Go here: http://www.edgeemulation.com. Click on the ROMs cart at the top right of the screen, and use the dropdown to pick your system. I can't remember if you have to be a paying member or not to d/l the N64 games, but it's only $30, so what the hell.

·
Registered
139 Posts
most games at gamestop are expensive 5-20 bucks

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man you guys tricked me, I saw 8 replies and I thought I'd be getting some games. Gamestop is the only place that sells them around here, and not every gamestop has them. They're all used, and my hangtime didn't work well so I returned it.

I bought perfect dark off ebay last night so that is a start to re-starting my collection.

Again, anyone with games not being used I'm interested.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Barto1127 said:
Man you guys tricked me, I saw 8 replies and I thought I'd be getting some games. Gamestop is the only place that sells them around here, and not every gamestop has them. They're all used, and my hangtime didn't work well so I returned it.

I bought perfect dark off ebay last night so that is a start to re-starting my collection.

Again, anyone with games not being used I'm interested.

i had a n64 once. the best game was perfect dark. and james bond golden eye....i sold mine though. now its x-box 360 for me..back to the show...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Okay Barto. Just checked my stash and found some N64 games.

List:

San Fransisco Rush
MK64
Stars Wars Racer Episode 1
Rayman 2
Donkey Kong 64
Perfect Dark
Batman Beyond
Quake 1
Chameleon Twist
more...

Let me know....

·
Registered
139 Posts
ill take that donkey kong and perfect dark pm me with a price

·
Registered
139 Posts
guess you missed my post ill take donkey kong and perfect dark

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have an N64 with a gray controller, a black controller, as well as a translucent green controller. I have the gameshark for it too. I have plenty of games if you are interested I have Star Wars: Shadow of Empire, 007: goldeneye, 007: The World is not Enough, Super Smash Bros., NFL: Blitz 2000, Nascar 2000, 1080 Snowboarding, Madden 2000, Madden 2002, Diddy Kong Racing, Fox Sports College Hoops '99, Bomberman 64, Banjo-Kazooie. The last thing is to memory cards, one is a blue colored regular memory card, the other is a memory card plus which means it has 4x the normal capacity. If you are interested in any then hit me up, give me what you are willing to pay for them and I'll see what I can do.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts