DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have the Plug and play PAC Line out converter? I know Ron has the OEM 2, but i don't want to deal with cutting the wires and all that junk...Anybody have a link to a website that sells the complete thing for adding a 4 channel amp, because this one website i looked at, it ssaid in very tiny print, that the harnesses arent included, so make shure i choose the right one or something like that!
anyways, if you guys have one laying around or have a link, let me know.
thanks,
Andrei

·
Woober Goobers!
50,305 Posts
Andrei, Here's the link to the place where I bought my PAC-1. http://www.autotoys.com/x/cust/product.php?productid=5983&cat=637&page=1

You've got an RB1 in with I assume the wiring harness adaptor already. Your choice will be which style of harness for the PAC1 and whether you add the adaptor wiring at the RB1 or between the car harness and your first wiring adaptor. There's a little dropdown window on the right on the webpage. It'll be ROEM-CHR for 1998-2001 harnesses and AOEM-CHR2 for 2002 and up harnesses(the one I bought). A word of caution on this site is that it took them 10 days to process the order after payment!! It was delivered 2 weeks after I ordered it. But it is a complete set up with all the harnesses and the PAC1. I hope you can find some extra room behind there for 3 harnesses and the PAC1!!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone know what the difference between AOEM and ROEM is? I believe the ROEM is for bypassing the factory amp, and the AOEM is for adding an additional amp, which is what I want to do, i would just like to make shure i get the right one, so i was hoping that someone that has one would let me know which one they got.
Thanks

·
Woober Goobers!
50,305 Posts
The AEOM-CHR2 wiring harness installs between the radio and the car wiring and is plug in. It leaves the stock amplifier in place and working and allows you to add a 4 channel amp, which in my case will be to add a sub. Below is a picture of what I received when I ordered the AOEM-CHR2. The harness on the left in the picture plugs in between the radio and the car harness with the white and grey connectors. The 3rd clear one goes to the PAC1. The PAC2 I'm selling didn't come from Autotoys and isn't related to any of the ROEM or AOEM part numbers..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts