DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The mr cdi-suck-COCK has them on ebay for 43 for the adapter and 50 for the antenna can anyone do better than this..i dont wanna have to buy this dirtbag piece of **** who took all the buy it now options away from the brand new in box rb1's with everything included for 700....i hate his ****ing guts to be honest. :dogpuppy:

·
Banned
972 Posts
Ok, I was going to say the same thing about the adapter, but I didn't want to sound dumb. Is there a different adapter needed for an RB1? I can't imagine how he could get away with charging almost double what the dealer charges, ....but that would be Mrcd1. I did find a source for the antennas pretty cheap, I'll see if I can find that number again, I found it back when I was planning on putting an rb1 in my car, but then I had a B-day party for my son and my finances were suddenly drained :(

mnitetrain said:
Harness adapter (not needed 02+) is availlable at dealer for $20-25.00 bucks-off hand not sure on gps antenna.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.