DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Been a member here for a while, I just don't post much. The info found here sure has helped me keep my car running great!

I'm looking for a pair of black headlight assemblies for my 2000 RT. Anyone have a set in good/new condition available?

Thanks!

Tim

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That’s how my ‘01 looked. I loved that car. Sold it to get my ‘02 Special.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
Not sure if I have any of the Intrepid "Black Diamond" headlights left. I need to check storage maybe this weekend. Don't hold your breath though!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all,

Been a member here for a while, I just don't post much. The info found here sure has helped me keep my car running great!

I'm looking for a pair of black headlight assemblies for my 2000 RT. Anyone have a set in good/new condition available?

Thanks!

Tim
Hey, contact Brian he has one for sale
[email protected]

Sent from my itel W5504 using Tapatalk

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I can tell you that I HIGHLY recommend that if you get a pair, put a bead of black silicone caulking around where the lens meets the housing EVEN if it looks like it is sealed ok. If not, you risk leakage or fogging and having to take them back out, dry them and THEN reseal them. I have found the need to do this with all aftermarket headlights and fog lights. My learning lesson was actually with the Black Diamonds on my R/T Trep. Hope this helps!!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up! I will certainly do that, great idea.
Welcome. And I say black because it blends much better. Even clear looks very obvious especially as it collects dirt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts