DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still looking for these seats. Rerunning this thread. I guess these are hard to find? Anybody? Bueller....Bueller?

If anyone knows if this is possible, then please let me know. I have a '99 Intrepid, I have heard that fold down or split seats were not an option for that year. If someone knows if fold down or split seats can be installed for that year then please let me know. And if it can be done, and its not much of a hassle, and someone knows where I can get the seats, then I am looking for a fold down or split seat for a '99 Intrepid.

Thank you for any information on this.

Tom.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would really like something tan. My interior is tan, and my front seats are tan with slight green flecks in them. I would like to get something in tan, but considering I haven't found anything yet, I'm most likely not going to be too choosey. Have anything? I can pick up anywhere betwen NY and South Carolina.
Thanks, Tom.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
MOST people aren't willing to only part with their rear seats, you'll probably have to buy an entire set of seats. I have black cloth ones for sale ;)

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Probably a good idea to list where they would be shipping this to... :biggrin: The more information you provide, the better responses you'll likely get.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're right. I live in Newtown PA, but I could pick up anywhere between New York and South Carolina.

Thanks mon.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi trjoseph , I have a set of TAN cloth seats for sale. Let me know If you are interested , I can send you pictures.

Rob

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You have front/back? Are you splitting them up? Are you willing to part with just the rear only? How much?

Thanks, Tom.

·
Registered
230 Posts
trjoseph said:
You have front/back? Are you splitting them up? Are you willing to part with just the rear only? How much?

Thanks, Tom.
Hi Tom ,

Yes I have Front and Back seats (Full Set). They are in perfect condition , no burns or stains. The rear ones are 60/40 split down. I prefered to sell the full set (it's very hard to sell after just the front ones). I'm asking $200. Let me know,

Rob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts