DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy the trim bezel that goes around the Climate controls, radio, etc. Mine was damaged and I need to replace it. If anyone one has one for sale, please let me know.

-Nick

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Hate to hijack, but I also need one of these if someone has one for a 2nd gen, preferably with the trac off hole already there. I bought one before as a replacement but i want one to mess with.

Josiah

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
JLWX5 said:
Hate to hijack, but I also need one of these if someone has one for a 2nd gen, preferably with the trac off hole already there. I bought one before as a replacement but i want one to mess with.

Josiah
u planning on putting a nice screen in there or something Josiah?

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
I have one. $20 shipped. It doesn't have the hole cut, but nuthin a drill can't fix. It can come with or without the MTC panel in it, don't matter to me. I'm off tomorrow, so I can ship as soon as tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I have a extra also with traction button in it was from ebay after recieving it didnt like the color of the wood grain overlay on it im sure it can be removed tho with heat.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Don't really know B/S/T etiquette but I'd like to give the other fella a chance to respond to some of these offers before I pay anything. Hate to get a free jack from someone and then steal the item they want. I sent you a PM though, Code2.

Josiah

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Well im seeing two or three people here also have one to sell and i just happen to have one with the traction button still on it either way this is a win win for both of you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts