DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so last weekend I bought a set of Rage Enduro 18" rims, without lugs. The OEM lugs that are on the Intrepid are too fat for the hole on the Enduro.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findWheelDetail.do?wd=18&pc=75969&rw=7&bp=5-114.3

I went to Autozone and they sold me some aftermarket spline like lugs for around 30 bucks. I jack up the car, take the wheel off, put the new one on, put the lug on...doesn't fit. It was a 12mm by 1.25, and it would only go on the thread like 2 to 3 times. I returned it and they said they didn't have the correct lug there and to go to Advance Auto down the street. I go there with my wheel, they take it inside, and they put various lugs up to it, none looked like they would fit...

The salesman there pointed me into the right direction...tuner lugs. My friend has these, they're skinnier and they have that lock mechanism. I call up Pep Boys and they said they had them. I go there, and all they had was what everyone else had. I'm sick of looking around and people not being able to help me, so I've come to you guys for help...I need some tuner lugs that'll fit an aftermarket wheel on an Intrepid. The link is above if you want to see the rim, but the whole is very very small.

If any of you have a set, or know where I could possibly purchase some, would be a great help. I just want to put my wheels on!!!!!!

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Ebay..........I got mine locally at a place called 'Rent A Tire'.....they rent rims/tires to those who are wannabe ballers, but can't afford it :p

Reactions: ithacakid14850

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dabirdz, can you give me some specs/exacts on what you have. i NEED them to fit the small holes on my wheels and i'm not familiar on how big the tuner lugs are so i want to be completely sure.

thanks.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
As a general rule tuner lugs are small diameter

Word of warning, get a decent set like Gorilla. I included a cheaper set with a set of rims I sold and he ended up having major problems trying to get them off the rim due to the poor material they were made from

1 - 7 of 7 Posts