DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need these parts to complete my conversion... PLEASE help me find them. I will pay top$$$ as long as you are a legit member and it is resonable!

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dmondeac said:
Hey Romeo I have a 3.5 H.O. Plenum laying around that I was going to paint and I will have my bored TB back shortly so , I will also have an extra new TB sitting aroound. When do you need it?
as soon as you get it..... I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!! lol... it is a 2001, right? how much?

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah man, Im just getting more options in case you cant get one. My transmission might be goin bad, and My exhaust is leaking around the manifolds. 183,000 miles, I cant complain.

·
Banned
972 Posts
r0meo021 said:
Nah man, Im just getting more options in case you cant get one. My transmission might be goin bad, and My exhaust is leaking around the manifolds. 183,000 miles, I cant complain.
I was just teasin' anyways, but that sucks about your tranny and manni. I wish you the best on that.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK people.... lol..... Whats the deal? I had 2 or 3 people saying they had one, but NO ONE sent me a price.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Nav4Less said:
I have a complete 300m engine with a broken connecting rod, I can part it out for you, just replaced it a month ago....
Hey, havent heard from you. Have you shipped the throttle body yet? I also need a Left camshaft sprocket for the 2001 3.5HO if you have it. I have no idea what it is, or where it is, OR how much it is...lol, just let me know! THanks

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
OH and thanks to DMONDEAC for the upper plenum.... That was teh bestest packaging i have ever seen. When i saw the box, i thought you sent me a COMPLETE engine...lol. I could have dropped that thing off of the empire state building and ,with as much foam that was in it, it wouldnt have even hurt the person it hit...lol
Oh, and the shipping time was unbelievably fast...
Thanks again

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Did you get the throttle body yet? I'd sell you mine if I can get my ported one installed sometime soon.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol, WELL i payed for is a few weeks ago. Im hoping he will send it. I have a good feeling about it, but he IS a newbie and only a few posts. He just accepted the paypal payment a few days ago, so hopefully it will be on its way soon.

If i get screwed, I will definitly let you know!

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
considering how broke I am,... NO... losing that money didnt help much either. I have other obligations right now, so the throttle body will have to wait.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear that man. Did you try to get your money back from paypal? When you file a complaint with paypal it usually takes them a long time to investigate it and give you your money back but if you dispute it with the credit card company(if you paid with a credit card) they'll take the money from paypal right away and then they'll ahve to fight the seller to get it back. I've gotten burned as both a buyer and a seller so I've had a few experiences with this. Its always upsetting and I hope you can work something out soon!

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Paypal will NOT investigate it...not sure why... BUT I ALWAYS pay with credit card when I dont trust someone. The credit card company is investigating now.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
You should have better luck with the credit card company. I got beat when I bought a spoiler for my old cavalier on ebay and it took like a month for paypal to even respond and I didn't get my money back for 6 months or more. I just sold something on ebay and the day after I had confirmation of delivery to the buyer, he told the credit card company it was fraud. Paypal took the money from my account, charged me the fee anyway, and charged me an $18 chargeback charge on top of it. My item is gone, I paid for shipping $12 out of my pocket, paid close to $40 between paypal and ebay fees, and didn't get a dime so all in all I'm out the $200 I had in the item plus $50. I don't mean to complain about my problems but I just want you to know I totally hear where you're coming from. Good luck!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts