DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Bumper was on the ground but they slapped her back up before I could get there, its going back on the ground for the adjuster to show up.

****ing deuche bad renting a room at my Mothers, where the R/T is being stored for the winter decided to move a snow bank with his POS Ford Ranger.

I bet you can figure out what was behind the snow bank, this guy really is a ****ing retard. He damn near **** himself when I randomly drove down to MA to visit today, something most have just told me inside.

His insurance company should be calling me back tomorow.

Items to replace-

Center Light
Pass tail light
Foam impact absorber
steel bumper
Bumper

Repair-
Decklid
Spoiler

I better get a decent check for this or his Ranger will Meet my tow strap

Merry Christmas to me:censored::banghead::gun_bandana:

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,742 Posts
Dammit!! That sucks ass. At least you have insurance on it, hopefully they will get it fixed up for you. Jack-a-ninny drivers dont seem to give a **** most of the time.

·
Registered
308 Posts
at least you know who did it, as much as it sucks at least you know whose paying for it. btw, where in vt are you? i go to school in Illinois, but live up near St Johnsbury.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
at least you know who did it, as much as it sucks at least you know whose paying for it. btw, where in vt are you? i go to school in Illinois, but live up near St Johnsbury.
I'm way down in Brattleboro. Adjuster looked at it today, I'll find out how much of a dick he was soon.

·
Registered
159 Posts
hey, at least it wasnt ur fault, or the lazy town that dosent plow roads, damn, i got stuck pleanty of times this winter, 2 times in 5 minutes, literally, got pulled out both times, hit a cart, tree, my own camaro in my drive way, snow banks, almost a mailbox, stopsign that saved me from goin down a straight drop hill, i can go on all night, but pix of the tree problem below, lol, and all the other ones besides the tree, thats all in my eagle vision, and its not even been a month, and yes, im a damn good driver, this winter is getting the best of me, tonight it rained, and turned the roads to glare ice, good luck

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey, at least it wasnt ur fault, or the lazy town that dosent plow roads, damn, i got stuck pleanty of times this winter, 2 times in 5 minutes, literally, got pulled out both times, hit a cart, tree, my own camaro in my drive way, snow banks, almost a mailbox, stopsign that saved me from goin down a straight drop hill, i can go on all night, but pix of the tree problem below, lol, and all the other ones besides the tree, thats all in my eagle vision, and its not even been a month, and yes, im a damn good driver, this winter is getting the best of me, tonight it rained, and turned the roads to glare ice, good luck
That blows,winter sucks but thats why I got a Jeep!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
That sucks. Sorry to hear about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts