DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my CEL light came on two days ago..i check the codes and my 2/2 oxygen sensor needed to be checked..so i check and i notice its disconnected but since i broke my jack i decide i will wait till i get my new jack (which i got today) and the put it in...so this morning i put in my new concorde guages and accidently hit my interior lights switch and left them on while i was in the movies so when i come back my batt light is on but i drive home...i get almost there maybe 10mins away and my car starts losing power and then i see a spark and sound and then i pull over...theres ****in fire under the hood...and its the o2 sensor that was disconnected on fire...so im not about to lose my car so i grab my work glove and put it on and just grab the ****in flames with my hand..finally get it out i look under my car and now see that there is oil just pouring out basically ...wtf happened? how could all that have happened...o2 sensor catching on fire...oil pouring out?...any suggestions.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Where was the oil coming from? Sounds like a bad day :(

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Wow, you've had some shitty luck with that car :( Sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lbis4123 said:
crack in the valve cover?

now that sounds bad i dont want that...lol...hey this is to all...if the thin belt that is on the ac compressor i believe if that belt flipped over somehow and was being driven flipped over for like a mile or two what damage could that cause?

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Someone's a bit obsessed with their car!

.....I personally think it's better for you to start from scratch with a 300M Special or something newer if you can get the $$$ together ;)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Avenger said:
Someone's a bit obsessed with their car!

.....I personally think it's better for you to start from scratch with a 300M Special or something newer if you can get the $$$ together ;)

i like the body of the trep better plus the bodykit...besides i am obessesd with my car..i put out a fire with my hand for it..im not giving up on blurple just yet

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
You my friend are just STRANGE. Your 2G is in rough shape buddy, no offence. At least it's got a power seat :p

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Avenger said:
You my friend are just STRANGE. Your 2G is in rough shape buddy, no offence. At least it's got a power seat :p

hey it may not be all fancy schmancy like yours...yet...but give it time...if i had the funds now it would be in tip top shape...but again in due time my friend in due time...besides...mines is faster than yours oohhhhhooohhh lol..the only thing those HID's will help you see is my taillights oohhhh :eek2:

·
Registered
931 Posts
interpretblurple said:
hey it may not be all fancy schmancy like yours...yet...but give it time...if i had the funds now it would be in tip top shape...but again in due time my friend in due time...besides...mines is faster than yours oohhhhhooohhh lol..the only thing those HID's will help you see is my taillights oohhhh :eek2:

:anon:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I threw a rod...engine is done...****ing bullshit IMO...I'm going the **** off on the place I got my engine from...hey is there anyone in the area that has done the swap or can do the swap (I have the instructions) because I don't wanna go back to the dumb grimey ****s that put the first one in...lemme know guys...thanks...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
interpretblurple said:
I threw a rod...engine is done...****ing bullshit IMO...I'm going the **** off on the place I got my engine from...hey is there anyone in the area that has done the swap or can do the swap (I have the instructions) because I don't wanna go back to the dumb grimey ****s that put the first one in...lemme know guys...thanks...
You dont have to go back to that shop. unless im wrong you should be able to go just about anywhere since the swap is already done it will be easier.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
I wouldn't give up on my car, even if it trashed two engines. I don't want an M either, just the seats :).

·
Registered
150 Posts
So you got the power seat rack working?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts