DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I used to have an 97' Trep but i traded it off for an eclipse, after a wile i started realizing how much i missed my intrepid so i had to have a nother lh car. I came across this 97' Corde for 2500 so i taught about it for a wile and decided it was mine.

1997 Chrysler Concorde
Purple/Maroon
Leather Interior
Sun roof
3.5L engine

Mods:
ODO: 171k
True Cold air intake
Summit Racing Transmission Cooler
Pioneer Radio
1200W Hart Amp
2 - 12'' Sony Xplod Subs
Painted interior
Painted Engine bay parts
Remote controlled Fog lights

Future Mods:
75 shot NOS Nitrous System
300m Special wheels
Duel exhaust with Flowmaster 44 Mufflers
Window Tint 35% Front 20% Rear
2'' Lowering Springs
Prowler TCM
and Autostick

Here are a Few Pictures.

It is kinda dirty in the floor board but the dash and every thing else is nice and clean

My girlfriend and my baby!

Once again my girls!

·
Registered
484 Posts
:p sweet deal. Looks good, will look a lot better with the tint and rims. :D

·
Registered
723 Posts

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Since trepman said it I will have to agree with him. The lady looks mad.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol yeah she wasn't in the happiest of moods, i'm gonna have to beat her ass and make her look happy..... ok maybe not so violant... :p Yeah i'm in the process of painting the rest of the interior parts, i'll get some more pictures today and next weekend for sure! Autostick will be coming before long, i gotta find a prowler tcm first :biggrin:

Xpid

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well i'd have picture of the finished product of the interior right now, but my step dad decided to be an ass and move the parts him self after he set there and watched me paint them, he took them threw them on the floor so all the paint is scratched so i get to re-sand all of it and paint it all again....

I'm doing it in my bedroom this time instead of out side they will be safe wile i set by the door with my gun protecting them! :gun:

Xpid

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Update:

Repainted the wheels on her, it gave her a different look.

I also cleaned up the engine bay, and polished up the plenium a little bit, it's not crome but it is shinier than stock.

A mod i've been wanting for a long time, and finally decided to rip into it. It isn't the color i wanted but it will work till i get my new intrepid gauges.

This is the fuel gauge all sanded down you get a white gauge then....

Toss a little red marker over where you sanded and wa-la.

sorry bout the blurry image 4am and camera don't like it...

I made a little "Safe zone" on the temp gauge, since i've had issues with over heating in the past. Keep it in the White and your good, get into the red shut'er down.

The gauges look lighter in places but their not it is all even, and as bright if not brighter than stock lighting.

"Concorde R/T" has a nice ring to it...

What do you all think of my beauty now a days? More mods to come!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Rawr. Looks good sitting on them stock rims painted :D

Ive been at school since 4 this morning trying to get this intrepid engine to fire up. For 86k miles its not fireing worth a ****. Im going to just go a head and throw the computer on it and see what that pulls up. It SHOULD of fired right up. TTYL

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ha thanks.... I plan on doing tint sometime but it is toward the bottom of my list unless i hit a nice lick of money and decide to go ahead and do it but for not it is more of performance, i might do the tint after i stroke the motor out...

Clayton

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Update #2:

I've done a little more work here lately.

I've polished and slightly ported the intake manifold, i plan on doing the heads soon.

Before:

After:

I've cleaned up the engine bay and i'm going to reverse the intake plenum so the throttle bodies are facing the other direction.

The Holley throttle bodies

These are the intake valves, very clean which really surprised me.

This is my beauty right now. More mods to come as always so stay tuned!

Clayton

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whats the plan/reasoning for reversing the Throttle bodies?
Cause no one that i know of has done this yet. Also to get the "Ram Air" theory, I just want to do it mainly cause it hasn't been done yet to my knowledge and I'm hoping for a cold air intake, with out all the piping.

Thanks for the compliment Mino, and Cody.

Clayton

1 - 20 of 141 Posts