DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my three week holiday in Florida was beautiful. Even the Trep's happy, it came rolling home on 300M Special tires and rims. The R/T's are being trucked home along with a 300M Special partial dash and door panels also turn signal mirror, bodyside cladding, and a couple of other goodies. Looks like I've got a summer project :D

·
Registered
376 Posts
congrats...and welcome back to the real world...oh I am sorry from vacation...lol...hope it was good for you...Can't wait till shutdown...Later,
STBEAR007

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Wow, you lowered your car eh? The rims and lowering looks damned near perfect. :D

Those windows look awful see-through, though. ;) hehe.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Wow, those rims look really good on the Trep. I wasn't sure how they would look, but very, very nice. The luggage lowering kit looks good too. Was it lower on the way home with all that duty free stuff? hehehe

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
intrepitor said:
Wow, those rims look really good on the Trep. I wasn't sure how they would look, but very, very nice. The luggage lowering kit looks good too. Was it lower on the way home with all that duty free stuff? hehehe
That was on the way home, I bought the wheels and installed them in Florida.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Hey buddy welcome home , WOW that car looks sweet now . You are one lucky SOB .

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
The rims are mint looking. Get a lowering kit! Your car would look so good lowered, or perhaps with tint. Saves interiors ya know. :D

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I lower my car 2.5 inches on my trips with all the bowling **** I put in the trunk..... :p

I almost wish I had the lowering springs on... they usually have a MUCH higher spring rate, meaning the car saggs LESS when loaded than the stock springs......

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well !!!

All I have to say is WOW !!!!!

Looks good gives us Autoworkers something to strive for

Buy the way I believe my EXHAUST looks much Better !!!!

loose the RESONATORS BUD !!!!

Shownoff

1 - 20 of 31 Posts