DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really hijack, but does anyone else get this screen instead when they load up Yahoo!?
This is the second time my Yahoo! has looked differently.

Here's the link to the other thread I created about this from once before.
(pics are missing, see below for the old pics)

Here is how my Yahoo! load on IE. . .

In case you're wondering, here's how it looks like when I load with Netscape. . .

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the pics from the time before when my yahoo got hijacked.

Again, on IE. . .

On Netscape. . .

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Maybe they are testing out the new home page with IE since it is the most used web browser worldwide. If the feedback is good with IE, i'm sure it will spread to Netscape, Mozilla Firefox and Safari (Mac OS X).

Dave :evilking:

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Patel.748 said:
Maybe they are testing out the new home page with IE since it is the most used web browser worldwide. If the feedback is good with IE, i'm sure it will spread to Netscape, Mozilla Firefox and Safari (Mac OS X).

Dave :evilking:
Right. I do like the new look a lot better.

Though the last time they did it, I guess not enough people liked the new look (see my 2nd post in this thread).

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
JoeKD said:
ummm.. don't you think the message that says "we are teting a new home page" is a dead giveaway as to what is happening?
Lol... truly, it's NOT rocket surgery !

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Hmm, I guess I gave you guys too much credit. Of course I knew that they were testing out a new page (see last thread, no one realized that part), I was asking if anyone else was also getting that test page. And if that wasn't evidence enough that I knew what was going on, read my reply to patel's post.

Oh boy!

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Hilarious. It's funny how this "hijacked" page clearly says "YAHOO IS TESTING A NEW HOME PAGE" .... ;) Just thought I'd point that out. It's the much larger than normal blue text right near the top middle.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
you know that has happend to me before, except with google, it was around christmas and for some reason it had all these decorations and stuff around the word Google. scared me to death so i never used it again, i did not want that spyware on my pc

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
WOW!!! Reading comprehension certainly has gone downhill on this site.

EDF, please re-read my post and my subsequent posts. I wasn't asking what happened to my Yahoo, I was asking if anyone else was getting the same page.

This is like the Twilight Zone or something!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts