DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll be using this thread for any future updates so please PM me with ?'s etc.

Here's a list and pics of what's available.........
Prices in $US do not inlcude shipping

Multifunction (wiper washer turn signal) switch $35 good for 1st and 2nd gens

1st gen 3.5 dual throttle bodies $75 for both in excellent condition

2nd gen Complete Dash harness part # P047599953 AE should be 2002 -04 (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) $100 plus shipping only 2 available.
If you need this harness for the ATC mod, I also have the lower unit harness for $15 plus shipping, ATC head $30 plus shipping

2nd gen Taupe and Black bezel remote radio switches no clock spring $25

1st gen Eagle Vision fog lights $20

2nd gen EVICs with PSI and 5 sensors $100, and OTIS $20.

Partial EVIC/OTIS harness $10 Plug and play

Gloss black mirrors 10 wire

2nd gen cup holder Taupe $20 no scratches

leather lid Taupe $30

2nd gen leather shift knobs excellent and average $18

Non leather $5

keyless module with programmed FOBs non antenna/newer style $30

300M Special mirror drivers side Black might be getting a set of silver ones as well.

Radio atc bezels with or without head excellent to average $20 or $55 with ATC head

center speaker $5

1st gen Eagle cup holder light grey $10, non autostick shifter bezel $10 stock lid excellent condition $5

I'll update as I sort it out.

1st gen Temp control head $15

1st gen base sunvisors $15 for both

2nd gen Chrome rounded center cap $5 each

1st gen Daytime running light module also used on some Jeeps etc. $15
Screw/bolt on

2nd gen Daytime running light module $20
Snap on

Other items not listed yet, please PM

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I dont mind electrical work, but I know I will mess up somewhere...maybe i can get all this stuff, and take a trip to visit Ross :D...and then ofcourse treat him and his family to dinner or something!

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
The wiring is easy as long as you have the time to do it. Theres probably only 4 or 5 members on the site who have the full hook up of Mirror Memory/Seat Heat/Mirror Auto-dim/Mirror Tilt on Reverse.

I hooked up all the wires at the time I installed my 300m dash, it was quite easy with the dash out...but it always is with the dash out. :)

Since my 2004 mirror was destoryed in my accident I replaced it with a brand new 2002 Turn Signal Mirror from Jeff for 190 dollars. He did some searching around and found me one of the 2002 Mirrors which had the memory and turn signal on the passenger side. The 2003+ mirrors would have this feature cut due to cost cutting.

Its a nice feature...I suggest anybody to do it. :D

--Gorm

·
Woober Goobers!
49,271 Posts
Andrei...you need to buy them and make that install trip in mid-September! I'll be there getting some things done and making sure Ross is compensated for them!!

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
"Gen 2 Passenger side folding satin (to be painted) mirror $40
9 wires 10 pin connector"

I'll take this if you still have it; PM sent

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
iggy said:
Hey haven't seen ya in awhile! Could explain a bit about this? I didn't know this could be done.
Hi Iggy, They were standard equipment on Canadian and some of the States units. I'l see if I can find a page with the wiring diagram.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Anyone thinking of getting this visor:

This is one of the good ones from 97 with the little house logo on it, that means it will work with rolling code garage door openers, the one I bought was from 96, I had to buy a module from the opener company so it would work on my door. Wish YB had been selling this before would have saved me some $$

Charles

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Dr5D said:
my 1st gen has lights by the mirror, is the plug the same for the opener?
and are there certain kinds it can and cant open?
Yes, the opener has it's wires split off the lights' wires within the visors itself so it uses the same connector as a sunvisor with lighted mirror.

MathWiz answered your other question. Thanks Charles.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
YB if its still up for grabs I'll take those gloss black M mirrors and the partial door harness's to go with them.

Wiring is nothing. Thats the one area of cars that I have definately mastered.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts