DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You guys have me for one week on yard runs, so I'll let you know what I have, and you can go from there with requests. I have:
A shtload of SE's as always
4 or 5 ES's, one with excellent leather (deep slate)
one 99 300M with good deep slate leather. Bags blew so the dash is trash, but things like the wood trim, clock, and autoheadlight switch are still available. This is a '99 so it DOES NOT have a leather console lid. It also does not have chrome switches, and all 4 door panels are still in mint condition, so i cannot get those handles, but there are some in another yard i hit up every now n then that i'm gonna try n get.
As usual there's plenty of auto-dimming rear view mirrors too. In the next few months I may also have an '02 EVIC+ PSI with IMPG going up for sale also.

EDIT: I just got a 2000 LHS in today, so if anyone wants the gauges, let me know. They run $100 shipped. It does not have the black pull-out visors, and the back window's smashed in, so i'm not too sure the seats are salvagable.

After this week, i'll probably be working in boston for the next 3 months, so this'll probably be the last few times i get to the yard for a while.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Autoheadlights 2gen please along the infinity door speakers you are getting me. Oh and chrome shifter

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
timdawg said:
Autoheadlights 2gen please along the infinity door speakers you are getting me. Oh and chrome shifter
Add $35 to the price i quoted you, and that will cover the headlight switch.

Keith - You don't even wanna know what it would cost to ship 4 door panels to Georgia.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I want the bezel around the radio and MTC. I have the textured version but would like the smooth one. Also, if you're able to get a leather shift boot that is non-autostick(if they even made them) I would like that as well.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Cost of 2g fog light assemblies in good condition
Cost of 2g trunk lid reflector bar in good condition

shipping to 29406

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
I need a sunvisor CLIP tan, drivers side...the one near the middle of the car...my mom broke it off the other day...so if you can find one, please let me know ;)

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Put my name on the top of the list for that EVIC+PSI. I've already got the sensors installed, just need the EVIC.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Need a drivers side window weather seal (whatever the thing is called, you know... the seal when u open the door.) Mine is torn. How much including shipping to zip code 20653.
Thanks Derek.

·
Registered
322 Posts
this all second gen stuff? If not got any autostick stuff for first gen conversion? The tcm, bezel for the shifter, the shifter assembly, and cant remember what else is required. Let me know.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Interested in autodimming mirror and the wireharness and plug to go into overhead console

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Do either the 300m or LHS have the high gloss black folding mirrors in good/excellent condition?? if so how much shipped to 60068.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Have you ever ran across a set of those painted motorsport rims. If so how much would those probably cost.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts