DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Woodward on sunday we headed over to the Walter P Chrysler Museum, had to take some pics in front of the Chrysler building.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Cool pics YB!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Believe it or not the place was dead on Sunday, a whole 2 cars went by while I took up half the road to snap away. :bigsmile: I heard there were 2500 people Saturday for a charity event.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Your lucky you didnt realize we were staying behind to sign Ewenice! Otherwise you wouldn't be the faceless post person anymore, re know Ottowkr is a real person, and I've seen ya! So watch out, Johnny, err yb.

Very nice pics :)

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
it's kind of funny, too. Only 3 people from di.net have actually met you on the tour :) Otto already knows you, and you were introduced to myself and Avenger.

Yb looks like Johnny! But of course, Not on all the steroids in the book, and he wasnt wearing shades indoors :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
nice pics. ybnormal is there any years that dodge had chrome door emblems. our 99 had gray and 2002 has none. i would like to put the dodge on my doors, dealer said they would oder but it would be easier if they had a year. 99 had no chrome.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gothic_Warlord said:
nice pics. ybnormal is there any years that dodge had chrome door emblems. our 99 had gray and 2002 has none. i would like to put the dodge on my doors, dealer said they would oder but it would be easier if they had a year. 99 had no chrome.
The emblem on my trunk is a trunk emblem, 2000 or 2001 would be a safe bet. Did you check ebay? Do a search on ebay including past auctions just to get an idea of how much they run. Also I think one of oue members had some for sale.
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7727&highlight=dodge+emblem
Don't know if they're still available, but you can email em. Good luck:)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Hey YB......is the badging on your trunk on the first picture real or is that photo shop'd?

That first pic needs to get framed and should be like the main page logo or something. It sure is sweet!:biggrin:

·
Registered
117 Posts
i agree. that first pic sums it all up. thats what it is all about boys! (as i wipe a lone tear from my eye)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts