DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got that pesky v-6 camaro again ('95), but for real this time. lined up at the light, (my buddy actually knows how to shift now), waited for the green...did a brake stand and waited. he dropped his clutch, i punched it...(got overly excited and did a burnout through the entire intersection) :eek: neck and neck, shifted to 2nd...neck and neck (damn this was close)...broke 50 and started to pass him. he shifted into 3rd as his nose was right at the middle of my car, i shifted, broke 80 and i was almost in front of him...he backed off when he realized we were running so close (i was literally INCHING my way ahead of him on my hands and knees) ...YEAH!! not bad considering i had 4 other people in the car with me and a trunkload of musical equipment...the car definetly weighed in over 2 tons....
but when i followed him into a turn later on, he took off fast, i took pursuit maybe a second later...couldn't catch him. it may be a base model camaro, but its fast enough (oh yeah, forgot to add...dude who owned the car before him threw in an 80 series flowmaster system, hi-flo cat, and an MSD box.) not bad for a mopar sedan, right? a LOADED mopar sedan. (and in using the word loaded, im not talking about power seats and CD player...)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts