DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...i don't have an intreped, but!!!

I like to see some variations of my van, all i have is Paint, i'm lucky if i can pull off a drop of someones car & almost make it look legit

piccatures can be found here, http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2086088

a pic (s) of it lower (& level) with some form of a body kit, a wide cowl hood ( basically take the lines in the hood, & well add 2inches of metal), none of them ricer kits that don't even match the lines, the big '5 hole/spoke' 17" sport wheels (no bigger!), let your imagination play, BTW variations of dark blues would be nice, such as that new Mudstain blue, maybe that kinda medium blue on a new altima, no matter what i want blue, damnit!!! lol

i just wanna see some ideas, cuz after i finally get it running good, I wanna make it look a little sportier, like a SRT-V (van, lol)

this is for the truly bored, lol

-greg

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Six Degrees of Separation

minivanin said:
...i don't have an intreped, but!!!

I like to see some variations of my van, all i have is Paint, i'm lucky if i can pull off a drop of someones car & almost make it look legit

piccatures can be found here, http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2086088

a pic (s) of it lower (& level) with some form of a body kit, a wide cowl hood ( basically take the lines in the hood, & well add 2inches of metal), none of them ricer kits that don't even match the lines, the big '5 hole/spoke' 17" sport wheels (no bigger!), let your imagination play, BTW variations of dark blues would be nice, such as that new Mudstain blue, maybe that kinda medium blue on a new altima, no matter what i want blue, damnit!!! lol

i just wanna see some ideas, cuz after i finally get it running good, I wanna make it look a little sportier, like a SRT-V (van, lol)

this is for the truly bored, lol

-greg
First off, I have to point out the mistakes in this post I N T R E P I D, if you are going to ask for something on an Intrepid website, at least spell it correctly. Pictures only has one "C" not two. And after you do everything you might be planning, it is still 12 year old Caravan.

Ok, enough of my ranting about that.

Next when you ask someone to do chops of your car, you should provide them with good starting pictures at a good angle in good light.

I had to start with this 93 Caravan I found on the internet:

Then I had to make it all blue

Then I had to fix the big dent in the side

Then I had to rotate it so it sat level with the ground, lower it, and tint the windows

Then I had to darken it some more and extend the lower body as you asked

Then I added the wheels from 95Intrepisize in 17" (no bigger)

The I added some other Mathwiz touches

Not bad looking for Mini Van, I hope you like the results and appreciate the effort

Charles

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats pretty sick, you got great talent, i wish i had the money to get photoshop, grrr...i would just love to see the program, & watch someone use it, i'm stuck with Paint, so i can't level my van, or do much at all like change colors

BTW i spelled it 'piccatures' on purpose, but i always forget its an 'I' not an 'E' in Intrepid

thanks,
-greg

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I agree with wiz, it's still a 12 y/o minivan. If ya like vans, maybe this'll catch your eye:

Stock T&C, lowered, rims c/o Dodge Aspen, shaved door handles and roof rack. Clean and simple :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'll stick with my 2nd genner, much easier to work on & more reliable then the newer vans, plus cheaper, lighter, & more availible parts for it, plus OBD1, plus i just plain love 'em more ;)

tho supposivly in the new 5th genners ('07+), the quality is suppost to be better now?? we'll see...

-greg

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
As always...Nice work Charles!! You are the Master!! :bowdown:

Minivanin: You can always download a trial version of Paint Shop Pro (I'm running PSP7), and then hunt down a "patch" on the innernet. :brow2: That can at least get ya started in photo editing. Although, PSP is nowhere near as versatile as Photoshop when it comes to "chopping", but it can still be accomplished...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.