DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm back on the road, bitches. No more making fun of me for having a broke down car. :p My rebuilt engine sounds/runs awesome. Came with a 3 year / 35,000 mile warranty also. I can't be sure, but I swear the cam grind is different than stock. It idles lopey as ****. Sounds kick ass. I've already had 2 strangers ask me if I had a performance cam put in it. The looks I get are great. I'm so happy to have my baby back. :D

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Good to hear. Ever since ive been on these boards your car has been sitting. Its been a long time coming ... Congrats

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
On the road again... Congrats! :D

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sweet!

Guess you'd better take down all those posters you put up:
:D

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
OMG!!!!

/makes quick phone call to hell to get an update on the temperature/

That's great. Now, get that A604 fixed in the Baron and you have a choice which to drive. :p

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
viprman said:
OMG!!!!

/makes quick phone call to hell to get an update on the temperature/

That's great. Now, get that A604 fixed in the Baron and you have a choice which to drive. :p

hahahahaha.........way to go pimp.....now break the cam in right or you'll be walkin again. :D

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Hey Pimped.--- if you want you can come to Ames some time and we'll line 'em up :)

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Ohh, finally! Welcome back to driving, Taint. You may want to update your information in the International Meet section. Woohoo!

·
Registered
263 Posts
WOOHOO!!!!!!! Chris, that's awesome man.
:/ thanks for saying something in Chat a minute ago, ****er.
I'll see you in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*DCREPID dances about the Chat room

·
Registered
617 Posts
now you can drive your ass to minneapolis for a meet with us guys. I think this calls for meet plans at the moa. Anyone?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts