DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
i heard that can tire has a lifetime warranty on there tires for only 5.00 bucks but you have to ask them as they dont advertise it.
a bud swore up and down they did it and i think they are the same across he country.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I need new tires too............just waiting to see if the rims will be replaced first though before I go and spring for 17" tires...........otherwise I might be springing for 19" rims or 18" rims and tires.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Avenger said:
I need new tires too............just waiting to see if the rims will be replaced first though before I go and spring for 17" tires...........otherwise I might be springing for 19" rims or 18" rims and tires.
Just curious....
If they don't replace your rims.
Have you looked into getting the "corroded" ones stripped, filled and painted?
Just asking, coz I scraped one of my 2000 painted rims on a carwash guard rail and was wondering if it's possible to get it re-finished....???

Anyhoooo...back to the tire question.. Hydroedge Baby!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hydroedge Baby!!!
Michelin ? No way, I curently have this great set of XW4, they're not worn, but I really want to replace them, more than 3 flakes of snow and car behaves like it's mounted on snowboards, its cooler than snow rafting !!! Wet traction is zilch too, I have to be really careful at lights and avoid spinning the wheels, apart from looking like an idiot, I may get a ticket for that. Way to go, Michelin !

CrzyCanuck :devil:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts