DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well its about time but i finally got the collision work done and my car looks great. along with the replacement of the fender and hood i had the chrysler center here paint the front 2 upper and lower fins in the grill silver. the head light covers, vent shades, and ram air hood pieces were painted the same color as the car. in the rear i had them paint the tail lights in circles and i also had them paint the rear center reflector with a mopar cut out in the paint so that at night when i hit the brakes a red mopar light shines in the middle.. well i hope you guys like my mods in the future i hope to get some better pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Attachments

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
That looks pretty tight! :thumbsup: I was going to try to do something similar to what you did with your third brake light, but just tinted them instead.

·
Registered
990 Posts
hey.. car looks great by the way.. but just wanted to ask.. WHERE DID U GET THE 3.5L Sticker on your trunk? I am dying to get one for my ride.. Please let me know.. Thanks..;)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Looks very nice, I like it lotts man, sweet ride.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Looks great! I really like it. Keep up the good work..

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
i paid only 6 bucks a peice for them from the chrysler center in my town so i think that any chrysler dealership can get them. i have these emblems on my sail panels on my doors also. thanks for all the positive coments.

·
Registered
562 Posts
dope ride bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Nice....

... nice ride. very original.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Where did you get the hood scoops? How much?
I'm thinking of doing the scoops this summer.. maybe not the same ones.. but somthing to that extent...

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Can you say May IOM!!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts