DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 393 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this would be fun. I'm in class and kinda bored.

You know you drive an Intrepid when..

1. Your headlights never stay in
2. There are no damn good mods for your car
3. You are replacing the transmission every 50,000 miles
4. You can't get your stereo to fit in place without a spacer
5. Your AC doesn't work right
6. You spend money you don't have cause' of Mathwiz
7. You automatically see every Intrepid on the road
8. When people are laughing at your car, but then you beat them and they shut up.
9. You check dinet every 10 minutes looking for a new post
10. You have spare parts for everything, just incase
11. You fool people by using auto stick by making them think its manual
12. You've changed inner tie rod bushings you dont know how many tmies
13. You look forever for a body kit
14. Yo don't even call it an intrepid anymore. 1st gen or 2nd gen

Alright guys add your own lol

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol so am I. Add some more if you have any.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Your least favorite numbers are 2.7.
You drive another car and learn that you can't turn on the wipers with the turn signal.
You've searched all day for Euro-tails....
You spot an R/T....and instantly get jealous.
You see a Charger and try to visualize their rims on your car.
You drive another car and pull the gear all the way to "1" then go "WHY WON'T THIS DAMN THING SHIFT?!"

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Your in a constant arguement with everyone about why you Waste money on a sedan

Reactions: Vertigo_AK47

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Biggs01ES said:
always lookin for 300m parts to swap
Yeah that describes me

.....always wonder why other 'sports' cars can't go as fast on the highway?

·
Registered
453 Posts

1- All your friends want you to drive because you can’t fit 5 adults in a Honda Civic EX.
2- At a stop light another person asks what you have in that, and your reply “3 car seats, 2 years of McDonald’s toys, the wife, a week of groceries, 2 sub-woofers, and an Amp.
3- You spend your savings on an extensive mod list, only to find out that your car is worth 4,000 on kbb.
4- When you see another Intrepid on the highway you have to pass it just to let them see yours.
5- You have yours totaled, and you go out any buy another one, same year same model.
6- Spend 75.00 for a synthetic oil change, because your baby only deserves the very best.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
ozzy said:

1- All your friends want you to drive because you can’t fit 5 adults in a Honda Civic EX.
2- At a stop light another person asks what you have in that, and your reply “3 car seats, 2 years of McDonald’s toys, the wife, a week of groceries, 2 sub-woofers, and an Amp.
3- You spend your savings on an extensive mod list, only to find out that your car is worth 4,000 on kbb.
4- When you see another Intrepid on the highway you have to pass it just to let them see yours.
5- You have yours totaled, and you go out any buy another one, same year same model.
6- Spend 75.00 for a synthetic oil change, because your baby only deserves the very best.
lol #2 & 3, true dat #6

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
avenger just make em up, i just made some up they dont have to apply to first gens

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Biggs01ES said:
can only go 116 mph
No...
icedragon38 said:
You spot an R/T....and instantly get jealous.
No... I instantly get on the throttle !! :devil:
because...
Dodgeaholic said:
When you see another Intrepid on the highway you have to pass it just to let them see yours.
spaz_boy31 said:
7. You automatically see every Intrepid on the road
Oh yeah... :boink:
spaz_boy31 said:
14. Yo don't even call it an intrepid anymore. 1st gen or 2nd gen
Never thought about it, but I always refer to it as 'the R/T'.

...you're pissed when that 'other' Intrepid doesn't notice you. :cussing:

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
ozzy said:

1-All your friends want you to drive because you can’t fit 5 adults in a Honda Civic EX.
3-You spend your savings on an extensive mod list, only to find out that your car is worth 4,000 on kbb.
5-You have yours totaled, and you go out any buy another one, same year same model.
6-Spend 75.00 for a synthetic oil change, because your baby only deserves the very best.
all 4 of those are true for me to an extent. when my 93 was broken into, i just looked for an R/T and found my baby. I ALWAYS drove. synthetic, nothing else in it. and thats why i never modded mine up that much, because i knew they have no resale value.

another few to add on

1. You understand the meaning of "limp mode"
2. You have just accepted the fact that you will just keep a piece of wood in your trunk to use to keep your hood propped up.
3. You go to junkyards, not performance shops, to look for mods.
4. You know the rarity of certain LH parts
5. You know what "LH" means (haha)

·
Registered
851 Posts
you cant find a good place to put a floor jack

you think you just felt your tranny slip

you spend your nights in bed trying to figure where that front end vibration between 45-55 mph is coming from

you always look at your headlights waiting for them to yellow

the only mod is made by a guy they call joe-kd

you couldnt find a 300m special for money you had spend

you see a 2.7 liter on the road giving off smoke and you actually know whats wrong

you can keep your golf clubs in the trunk and still have room for 3 kegs

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
-You complain about the lack of space in your sister's Grand Marquis. :D
-You complain about the fact that that your sedan doesn't have a rear wiper. :(
-You decide to get another more fuel efficient car because you're tired of going to the gas station every Tuesday evening (gas is cheapest on Tuesday evenings here)
-Your dual 4" muffler tips don't look too big on your car.
-Your 20" rims look to be on the small side for your ride.
-You constantly get approached by people who think that your car is a fake R/T because they've never seen one before.
-Your mod list consists of making your car into a 300M special
-You shake your fist at the manufacturer for putting an automatic headlight switch into the car, but not enabling it
-You tell your friends to turn the key while your car is already running, and they won't do it

Reactions: Biggs01ES

·
Registered
528 Posts
You cant Find that Mysterious Door Rattle no matter how many times you look.

Instead of parking closer to the store you park in the Empty spot next to another Intrepid then see another one across the lot and think how cool it would have been if you all had parked together

When you refer to your Trep, nobody knows what youre talking about until you explain

People either Really like your car, or really hate it.

You end up driving all your friends around because your the only one that can transport them comfortably

Your tired of getting dust on your clothes when emptying groceries out of your trunk because they all slide to the back

You cant see **** backing up and claim to "know the dimensions of your car so you know how close you are"

You know what the "ricer trep" is and hate when its brought up again and again.

1 - 20 of 393 Posts