DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats wrong with me huh? Do I like humiliation? I was getting the Pizza tonight and I turned onto the main road (Chicago Drive) and a WRX passed me, with a 4 inch tip... Initially I thought it was a chick so I normally pass this person... turns out it was a guy..hippy... :)

Anyway... I am going along and this boy slams this WRX passing people behind me as I see in the rear-view... then he gets behind me and waits, been Mr ass-wipe-extrodinaire I dont move... then he understakes me, THEN Mr Dip-**** Si Kicks down to 3rd... What a twat... I am nailing my poor 3.3 and this homey breezes past me as though I am your Geo-Metro.....

Conlusion, Si is a twat and loves humilation from young hippies... In my defence I think it was a subconcious reaction.. now leave me alone :)

Next year Ill beat those WRX`s....!!!! :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Yeah those wrx are fast. They make this 4,000 performance kit for it and it get its it 12.5 in the 1/4 times and 0-60 in 4.3 now thats fudging fast. Hopefully this is the next car im getting :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This boy appreciattes the support :)

I hope to get my R/T Spirit next year, and my main goal is to beat that WRX easly. Grant (97 Plat) kindly sent me a video of a Caravan beating the crap out of a Camero... I would imagine a caravan is heavier than the Spirit...

Si

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are correct sir...

Fancy spending all that money on your Camaro and finding out you get whipped by a Caravan.. A good definition of sleeper I think.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wutang..

Its a 2.5 Turbo, with mods we have all got on our cars, poor mans stuff :) I`ll find the video for ya and up it to the web.

Si

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey, I got a Chrysler turbo car and I'll tell ya, a little dicking around and they do haul ass! I used to have a 89 Daytona with the 2.5 turdo in it, I gutted the cat, hooked up a hotter coil, and cranked the boost to spike at 18 lbs and run constant at 14 lbs. After awhile I did a set of +20% fuel injectors and god, it flew! Never underestimate a turdo!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
yeah, my friend has a turbo LeBaron and it goes pretty good

·
Registered
415 Posts
Video man!! Must see video of the caravan whopping some ass! :D :D :cool:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Si keep having fun racing. You never know some people do`nt know how to drive. I have seen guys in V-8 Mustangs that ca`nt break in to the 15 second 1/4 mile. As far as turbos. I had 1987 Shelby Z Intercooled turbo Daytona. With the Mopar super 60 PK. It dynoed at 265 hp. And would do low 14`s in the 1/4 mile. And i got smoked by a 1990 Carvan with a 3.0 V-6 turbo. This guy had a green woody with 14 inch white wall tires and would do high 14 1/4`s at 106 mph. He made it in to a couple of the Mopar mag`s in the early 90`s with the minvan. He said he would love to pull up to new Yellow Vette`s and blow the doors off them, a real sleeper.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by pimped3point3:
Warlord isnt full of himself... ;) :D
Full of something! :) j/k :) I do envy his ride.. But I think the WRX guy sat on the other side of the church and wanted to ask
War out on a date :) :D

I agree with the comments though that the Turbo`s are underestimated and with some poking around you can really make them
a great sleeper.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I agree Warlord's car is sweet, i just like giving people **** :D ...and i dont underestimate turbo cars, not anymore anyways. I have had my ass handed to me by many a turbo car. :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
You guys are something else. :D

Speaking of turbos, is there such a thing as an Accord turbo? I was driving behind an Accord the other day and I noticed that it had the V6 badge on the back, but below that V6 badge was another badge that said "turbo". I started to laugh, but than I thought to myself anything is possible. :)

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Nope, no such thing as an Accord turbo. I think it would also be cost prohibitive to do it on an Accord V6 as well. Ever see thier engine bays? Honda believes that the engine bays should be just large enough to fit the motor. Makes our bays look like we have tons of room in comparison.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I know you can order aftermarket turbos for the Civic's and Prelude VTEC's but I've never seen anything for an Accord. Sticker was most likely BS, unless he was some kind of genius and found a way to mash a turbo in there. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts