DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you over 21 people will be drinking on the downtime but see me I'm still only 20 and counting down the months haha. I was just wondering who was all going that is under that wonderful age of 21 because maybe we could do something.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
there will be a good number of people under the age of 21 at the time of the show (myself included). Its not as if people are going to be heading out to bars. The last two years we've sat around dabirdzr/t's house and drank beers while working on mods, BSing about cars and cooking food on the grill. Trust me you wont be left out, and if you sneak a beer or 5, no one will tell... :p

·
Registered
273 Posts
intrepid1994 said:
i will tell

:bigcrowd: :bigok:

That ain't right... LoL :drink: I won't make it to that part - I've got a gig in West Chester friday and saturday night (30 mins from bruce, roughly 90 from the show)... So someone have a "beer or five" for me!

Kenny :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
46 Posts
you dont have to drink to have a good time, we have fun without getting drunk, laughing our ass's off over the previous years fun, kinda like sitting around the living room and talking getting to put faces to the screen names

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I'm going, I'm 18, I have aboslutely no intentions of drinking alcohol (even if I was 21+). SO..., what's up? :smilie_wo

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Al Ko Hall is Eeeeviiilll!

Just ask everyone in Chicago!

Right Pat? ;)

·
Dain bramaged
7,197 Posts
count me in for drunken car modding.. as long as we're not modding my car that is..

who's for the worlds first 'trep convertable *fires up the sawz-all* *eyeballs pat's car*

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Veeb0rg said:
count me in for drunken car modding.. as long as we're not modding my car that is..

who's for the worlds first 'trep convertable *fires up the sawz-all* *eyeballs pat's car*

I'm up for drunk car waxing/cleaning at 2AM while Bruce is trying to sleep! W00t!

:gross_07:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Pat, i think a better insurance policy might be in order... unless you trust Veeb0rg's 'customization skills' :auto_06:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts