DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We do one of these occasionally so people know each other a little better. Time for a new one.

Also why you chose your user name.

Duds = Doug, I started with Dudley because working at a nuclear plant my friends called me dudly do right because working at a nuke plant and not wanting to get fired for misbehaviour away from work I always behaved, while they had a grand old time doing things that would get me in trouble.
Here on di.net people just shortened it to duds.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Patel.748

Patel= my last name

.748= When Ohio State University activated it's e-mail system, I was the 748th Patel to activate OSU e-mail service for students.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
I started out as 32Intrepid. Speaks for itself lol.

Daytrepper.....got tired of 32Intrepid, and I drive an Intrepid every day, so Daytrepper. Not to be confused with "day tripper".

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Micholob - my name is michael, michelob was my favorite beer in high school and friends decided it was a fitting name for me. The spellong is wrong because i had probably had a few when i signed up on this site 6 years ago... My god has is really been 6 years?

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Micholob - my name is michael, michelob was my favorite beer in high school and friends decided it was a fitting name for me. The spellong is wrong because i had probably had a few when i signed up on this site 6 years ago... My god has is really been 6 years?
Next month will be 8 years for me... :wacko:

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
beeblebrox82

82 is my birth year,

Beeblebrox is a rather eccentric character from my favorite series of books, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, written by Douglas Adams

Mr Adams has an uncanny ability to poke fun at just about all the things we all take too seriously, which is something I try to do (not take things too seriously.)

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
lol mine is alittle involved. Full Moon my nickname is wolf man. werewolves turn during the full moon wolves howl at the moon. not to mention i love the moon. and 97 speaks for itself :)

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
get ready for this one, Spencerctown = Spencer + Middle initial (C) + Last name (Townsend or "town")

People tend to remember my name, wierd huh? :D

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,480 Posts
Fred/Railoffroader2

The origin of this user name is a combination of my job and what I used to do for recreation.
I'm a Locomotive Engineer for a passenger railroad. Employees involved with passenger and freight trains are referred to as "Railroaders". I used to go off-roading on trails with friends in Jeeps. Hence the combined names.

This user name is also my email address at aol. When I registered this name with aol, there were 2 accounts... Railoffroader (just so I own the original of this name), and Railoffroader2 which is the name I actually use for email and as a user name. I've never utilized the original and come to think of it, I should probably have the "2" removed from the name here as it serves no purpose. lol

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
John / jradams350

Pretty simple really.

J = First name initial
R = Middle Initial
Adams = My last name
3 = I was the 3rd
50 = made up number

jradams350 is the same as I use on AIM. Use to have gene_melfina as my use name but switched it to something easier to remember. Also gene_melfina i use for yahoo Messenger and mail - names came from an anime show called Outlaw Star.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
gearhead291 = michael

i thought this up a couple years back when i was a fan of the GMT 360 suv's. ( dont ask me why)

gearhead= speaks for itself.
291= thats how much hp the 06 trailblazer had.

i just never thought to change it

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
MrBigE.

If you've met me, it speaks for itself. :rofl:

Friends have called me "Big E" for years - just wanted something a little more formal. LOL

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Ty/crypt keeper.

Got the nickname back in 89 when i was in the Outlaws M.C. after being in ah car accident and if you saw me then you would have fully understood lol.

I cant believe how much has changed in my life after i fled the club it baffles my mind.

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
MrBigE.

If you've met me, it speaks for itself. :rofl:

Friends have called me "Big E" for years - just wanted something a little more formal. LOL
I felt like I was stannding next to the Statue of Liberty when I met him. Big man, real nice guy.

My's the nickname from soooo long ago, just added the -Man. Many friends don't know my name, y'all know my real name more than me.

Late!

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Tom . shadowvox6:

Shadowvox used to be my CB handle. When I delivered pizza in the late 80's, early 90's, we all used to run CB's. "Vox" is latin for voice, so I was the "Voice of the shadows". Can't tell you how many rednecks didn't understand that, and called me "shadowbox".

The "'6" is in reference to my favorite NASCAR driver, Mark Martin. At that time, he drove the #6 Roush Racing Valvoline. Since then he has changed teams, but I never switched the number.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Brando26 - My name is Brandon, 26 from the birth day of march.

Thinking of changing it to Brandore - it more totally represents me, those that have met me understand.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts