DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I have a 1970 GTX and my name is Ken, I have a couple buddies who when introducing me to People call me GTX Ken because they have usually heard about the car before meeting me.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Real name's Evan. On most things internet I am Irresponsible Robot, because I am a robot. Beep.

Incidentally, around the ISU solar car garage I am sometimes also referred to a Big E, since there is another Evan there who is smaller than I am. This one guy also used to call me Tyler, but I'm pretty sure he thought I was somebody else.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Real name's Evan. On most things internet I am Irresponsible Robot, because I am a robot. Beep.

Incidentally, around the ISU solar car garage I am sometimes also referred to a Big E, since there is another Evan there who is smaller than I am. This one guy also used to call me Tyler, but I'm pretty sure he thought I was somebody else.
I sold my beautiful all white 93 3.3 ES to a kid named Evan.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Quietzephyr = Mark

Pretty simple, I'm a quiet person, and zephyr was my high school's mascot. Sometimes I'll have an 04 at the end(graduation year).

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
From kingspade, a band I listened to in highschool to just SPAD3. I chose spade because of its meaning:

"The spade has grown to symbolize good luck, death and many more moments that have defined human lives. Through trials of strength and times of fear, the spade represents each tribulation. It is through these tests and the survivors that discovered the profound meaning that the spade continues to grow in recognition."

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
Years ago, I was involved with the Ford Falcon Club of America, on my emailI was Dr Falcon4102, why Dr? after 35 years of being a tech, around the shop they called me "Doc", the Falcon fell in,, when I baught the Trep,, I just dropped the Falcon, and put Dodge in, kinda goofy, Real Name Is Tom,, guess I could change it to dr 300M LOL

·
Registered
108 Posts
NuckingFutzz comes from my online handle on the PS2 when I used to play SOCOM. I was playing on a friends system before I got the game myself and another player kept calling me ****ing nuts for running into the action at the beginning of the game and getting killed all the time (usually first to die). So when I got the game myself I needed to register a name and NuckingFutzz was born. For obvious reasons I had the change it around since then it's my Hotmail email and pretty much my login for everything that needs one. The only thing that I hate is since getting a PS3 sony banned the name for offensive reasons and after trying to change the way it was spelled they still caught it now my PS3 handle is different but I keep NuckingFutzz alive online still I think it's habit now more than anything. My real name is Russ.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
DjGreggieP - Tim

Name comes from Djing, on my first djing at a club I was called DJ Greg Peterson, and I just shortened it up, almost everywhere I go I am either DjGreggie P or 'Tempest Angel' which I was named as such from a japanese friend based on my driving.. still baffles me how I drive like a storming angel tho..

·
Mopar or No Car
7,870 Posts
D76G12 = Dave

From my VIN starting at the fifth character:

D: Car line; Intrepid/Concorde/Eagle
7: Price class; used for R/T and 300M Special only
6: Body type; 4-door sedan
G: Engine code; 3.5L HO OHC V-6
1: check digit
2: Model year; 2002

D7 would have almost been enough since only an R/T is coded D7 (300M Special is E7) but I had to go to character #10 to get the model year in there. :icon_wink

PS
My '72 Road Runner/GTX username on other car forums is RM23U2 for the same reasons. 'RM23' denotes Road Runner (oddly enough an 'M' = medium price class), 'U' = 440-4 HP, and '2' is the model year ...

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
My 1st name starts with an N and my last name is Hogan so simple username :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Mine is "big" then my initials which stand for "Bryant Christopher Campbell". Just used it for a while. But hey, it's not everyday you see and 18 year old who's 6 1 and 295 pounds :p

I'm just lucky my body hides it very very well.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts