DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
my real name's monique and my middle name is Jazmyne. my bf started calling my Jazmyne when we started dating and i just prefer Jazmyne and after awhile i added 2 zz's to be Jazzmyne. <-- more unique and exotic with 2 zz's

just plain & simple

·
Registered
738 Posts
BiliTheAxe / Steve

Bili The Axe is a character from the Horse clans series written by Robert Adams. It is also the account name I use on a 3D chat site imvu. The people there tend to be insane, so I don't directly interact with too many of them, but it is fun to mess with.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
cdmccul = Cean

I worked for about a decade at YellowBook (formerly YellowbookUSA formerly McLeodUSA), in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The IT department assigned emails based on your first initial, your second initial, and then enough of your last name to get to 7 characters... the name stuck, and is simple enough for me. It happens to be my gmail account name as well.

Should probably change it one of these days, but for now, I like it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welp, I'm Samantha Jo! :)

I got my username from what some random guy said to me. First, I wanna say I got some junk in the trunk; I'm not fat... just fluffy, haha. But, I was in a gas station and some guy kept looking at me and finally came up to me and said "damn girl, you got some nice marshmallow paddin!" I still have no idea if it was a compliment or if I should have punched him. But, with the look in his eye, I think it was more of a "compliment." Anyway, I like cutesy girl stuff (unicorns and glitter!!), and really liked marshmallowfluff. Plus, it still makes me laugh. :p

·
Mopar or No Car
7,870 Posts
First, I wanna say I got some junk in the trunk; I'm not fat... just fluffy, haha. But, I was in a gas station and some guy kept looking at me and finally came up to me and said "damn girl, you got some nice marshmallow paddin!" I still have no idea if it was a compliment or if I should have punched him. But, with the look in his eye, I think it was more of a "compliment."
:worthless

j/k - but I couldn't resist. Hope you don't take offense.
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Rob/Sojuro

Just a random name on a list of Japanese names as I'm into Anime. Used to go by Sheero in early gaming referencing to Heero the main character in Mobile Suite Gundam Wing, someone else was using Heero, until I learned it means 'sweet meat' in Indian. That didn't last long.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Squilliam/Will
My first username was wlb136 which was my Penn State user id. I forget at which meet ( I think Dan's April 2010) Tom started calling me Squilly and it just stuck from there on in.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
trepnician

my first name was crg616. trepnician just sounds cooler and more LH related

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Originally was 04IntrepidSXT due to my car and "IntrepidSXT" was already taken.
Am currently sc.intrepid to match a username on another site. It stands for my state and model of car

·
Registered
763 Posts
FRANQSTAR= my dj nickname that i've had for years...Francis is my real name but everyone calls me Frankie.
STAR= since i live in Hawaii the night sky is wonderful here especially when ur on the top of a mountain looking up..
nice to finally meet everyone here and introduce myself to everyone

·
Registered
299 Posts
Momma's Trep= Jeanne (Megatrep= Kyle's mom)
When Kyle got his license, I decided to let him use my 2000 2.7l base (ok with a smoker's package and a 60/40 bench frontseat) so he had a means of transportation. There was nothing special about that car, except maybe the slate color. He hated that car in fact called it the "mom mobile". He hated it until he started driving it and found all of you!! The rest as they say is history!! He made me get my own account on di.net and since it really was my car, hence the name Momma's Trep!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Let's see here.. I'll give this a go.

88red4cyl= My first car (got it in 2002), a 1988 Pontiac Fiero that was red with the 4 banger.. I still have it, and my buddy and I are planning to start restoring it this summer. This has been my username since I started using forums around 2003, and I've just always used it.. My name is Will though.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts