DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
I had an 86 Fiero, in fact that car is why I still wear seat belts to this day.
When you look out the drivers side window at the huge limousine next to you, and then realize that it is actually a chevette four door, you will realize how small your world really is, and how vulnerable you really are....

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Adpros is a leftover from my old and defunct DJ company, "Advanced Productions." Dave

Since all my emails seemed to point to it, I just kept it after closing down 20+ years of weddings and such. (Mmmmmm, all that cake!)

Along with all the background on these pages, I just had to make mention of the visuals as well. Lots of creative people have made some cool avatars and sigs. Here's just a few from this here thread that I really like.

This one is my new fav. Did you make it Cean?

I had to point out Dan's to a guy at work. If this really is you Dan then you may have an illegitimate son working with me.

And, like Ryan said, "I'm really bad with names"

LOL! Sorry Craig, I just couldn't resist!

·
Registered
161 Posts

The_Jackfish/Andrew

My buddys named my car Jackfish the day i got it. His excuse was that its long and sleek looking lol. I really love the car and still refer to it as Jackfish all the time. This is me and Jackfish out in Mission Bay here in Thunder Bay. Im a big guy, but im a huge teddy bear lol. 6'0" And tippin the scales at 330Lbs

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
This one is my new fav. Did you make it Cean?
I sorta made it - It is based almost entirely on Disney/Pixar's Ambulance as seen in CarsToons Mater's Tall Tales, the story where Lightening McQueen is rescued from the burning Abandoned Gasoline and Match Factory...

I took the 1/50th (approx) scale ambulance you could buy in the toy department, and scanned it on a flatbed... Then I cleaned up the image a LOT - it had plastic flash in the center of it, and the 'weave' of the jumper cables was corrected also - it wasn't accurate enough for my wants.

Thus, it was made!

·
Registered
21 Posts
time_to_tinker= Nick

Tinker: my nick name because i was always working on friends dirtbikes and things to make them faster. And i had a very cold natured fairlane which would take a bit of tinker to get started. So when i got milo, it was time to tinker

·
Registered
32 Posts
my name is Andrew (Andrei in romanian or Andriy spelled in ukrainian), my nickname in real life is "cneazu" - "the knyaz" because of the ukrainian noble origins (small nobles from Transilvania), and because I speak english and romanian with a russian accent - just like count dracula, and also because I am quite overconfident :)) that's why even my plates are CJ - 13 - CNZ = CJ- the city - Cluj Napoca - 13 my birthdate, and CNZ the abreviation of my nickname...

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Dodgebob68=my name is Bob, I am and always have been a Dodge fanatic, and my best/most favorite Dodge I ever owned was my 68 Coronet, thus Dodgebob68. When I was driving it a lot all my friends called me Dodgebob. The avatar (Larry the Cable Guy) supposedly comes from Florida and its the 'git er done" part that I took to get my super stroker completed.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Ravin: Real name is Joe. My callsign/forum name was given to me by my friends when I first joined the service. Something about me jumping from a tree into a kiddie pool while cawing like a Raven. I don't remember much from that night, too much whiskey. 1996 is a long time ago. :)

*Edit* I remember Raven being taken when I registered and using Ravin instead.
*Second Edit* I remember first registering as Smokinjoe99 or something in September of 2001, but forgot my user name and went with Ravin.
*15th Edit* I still can't spell for crap. :p

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
Epic Fail !

61 - 76 of 76 Posts