DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Take a look at this:http://www.clarion.com/us/en/products/2008/audio/source_units/bluetooth_sd/FB275BTB/us-en-product-pf_1172385079386.html

With the new law here in Quebec (handsfree cell phone mandatory while driving) i need a bluetooth headset, and I want to upgrade my audio system in my Intrepid.

What I need:
  • Bluetooth connectivity
  • MP3 compatibility
This is what I found made by Clarion.
I like the color that match perfectly with the bezel color;
I like the SD capabilty;
I can easily live without any CD lying all over the car;
The price is low.

I would like to have RDS information, but its not an obligation and here in Quebec there not so many station that brodcast it.

What do you think of it?

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Pretty funky looking headunit. Parrot makes quite a few bluetooth units that don't require a speacial headunit, they'll work with any headunit, designed for people with factory decks....and it work's great. Still plays through your system, sound out the speakers. For about $300 you get one of the higher end models with a phonebook. Alpine also has a similar one that will also play your iPod through...sound is much better than the fm transmitters.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What I like with this unit is taht no need of blutooth adapter all aready in. And that came with a micro like parrot to put on the sunvisor. And the best thing: I don't have to use the phone keypad to make call, the head unit can store 6 or 8 numbers plus the call display on the headunit.
I saw it at 148$ us with all the gear needed for the installation (wire harness, mounting kit and antenna adapter) but the ship only in US. I found it on an other site shipped for 122$ us without the gear.

Here at a distributor it is back ordrer....and elsewhere it is 160$ can + tax

1 - 7 of 7 Posts