DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Ive seen the infomercial, they seem to prove a few good points, but hey they all try and say that about their own products. So if someone has mabe tried it, I would also like to know.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
my buddy that works at the auto parts store says he has people that swear by the stuff. problem is the kit is like 40 bucks and you're supposed to use it every 6000 miles. also i would NOT trust their tranny additive with a chrysler tranny. the other stuff is worth a shot though if you can afford it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I might pick some of that stuff for me and my fiancee, I saw the informercial a while back but I thought it cost like 80 bucks for one kit, my dad might even wanna chip in and get one too, I'll tell how it does in my trep, and her sunfire, if my dad gets it too I'll tell how it reacts in a 99 explorer.

Why wouldn't you trust the tranny stuff in a chrysler tranny??? they have some 150 thousand mile warranty..

Spyder

·
Registered
890 Posts
trust me i bought it and it dosent do jack ****. and one thing nothing goes in youre transmission but ATF+3 i threw the bottle away for the transmission.

It was the worst $39.00 dollars i ever spent in my life just dont waste youre money. Youre better of with a tune up or something. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts