DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many other Zaino's users do we have out there? I'm sending away for my stuff today. I person at another board kept hounding me about it, so I finally gave in. ($78.20, eep!) Hopefully it'll come in time for my vacations.

Anyone got any pics?

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
I use it too. Its very nice. I especially like the gloss enhancer... Z6... I try to use it every time after a car wash.... Takes me about 15-20 mins to do the whole car... wipe on... wipe off... do not let it dry.

It really enhances the shine... almost as much as a full coat of Z1 & Z2.

The tire gloss is also good, as well as the glass polish. I have both leather treatments, but I havent tried them yet. Ill probably try soon, as my car has been in the shop a few times, last one being detailing work and those damm service techs are filthy... dirt everywhere on the inside whenever they are in it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I highly recommend this product. I've put 2 coats of Z2 on my 99 Bright Platinum Concorde (last coat over a year ago) and water still beads up on the surface as if I did it last week. The car is very easy to clean- just got back from a trip from Denver to KC with MANY bug hits-- all came off with minimal effort. Was parked next to another `Corde in Colo. after a rain--the other car obviously did`nt have the same finish. I used to use waxes (Classic hard paste) on previous cars with great results; but not nearly the results and LONG lasting effects as with Zaino. I really can`t say enough about this product--I even skipped the clay bar treatment--just scrubbed her real clean then Z1 and then Z2 follwed by a couple of Z6`s and then the second coat of Z2 and some more Z6. Maybe I'll do another Z2 coat this weekend--love them strawberries!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I highly recommend this product. I've put 2 coats of Z2 on my 99 Bright Platinum Concorde (last coat over a year ago) and water still beads up on the surface as if I did it last week. The car is very easy to clean- just got back from a trip from Denver to KC with MANY bug hits-- all came off with minimal effort. Was parked next to another `Corde in Colo. after a rain--the other car obviously did`nt have the same finish. I used to use waxes (Classic hard paste) on previous cars with great results; but not nearly the results and LONG lasting effects as with Zaino. I really can`t say enough about this product--I even skipped the clay bar treatment--just scrubbed her real clean then Z1 and then Z2 follwed by a couple of Z6`s and then the second coat of Z2 and some more Z6. Maybe I'll do another Z2 coat this weekend--love them strawberries!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts