DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there use Zaino Z10 leather in a bottle? I am familar with their exterior products but not interior. It sounds good though, just rub in and leave it alone, my kind of application.

I am still waiting for the Armor all leather wipes to be released so maybe if this is as great of a product as the rest of Zaino's line they could steal my business.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
The Armor All Leather Wipes are out..I saw them at Target last night, I was going to pick up a bottle of them, but I didn't.

Perhaps they aren't out in your neck of the woods yet, but I suggest you check out the automotive section in your local Target.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I love the armor all and RainX wipes, the rainX makes it easy :)

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I usually find my stuff at the local autoparts super store..either pep boys or advance auto.

But, last time I was at Costco (warehouse club) I was able to purchase the multi pack which included Armor all cleaner wipes, protectant wipes and glass wipes. It was like finding an extra Christmas present. I scooped them up and starting my maniac grin...hmm maybe this is why my wife and kids think I need medication huh?

Last week she was laughing at me because I was in the driveway armor-alling the tires by flashlight...maybe I do need help?!?!?

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
I know it sounds silly to go to a department store to buy auto care products, but I find that Target has about the best selection of detailing products anywhere, and for excellent prices as well.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
speaking of doing crazy things, I once took off the rims just to clean the inside. Now that is crazy, it did look nice after but it did not take long to get that brake dust back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts