DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to recent repeated violations of site rules by several members, we have now implemented a zero tolerance policy, which covers the entire site, including the whore thread.

Any name calling, insulting other members, insulting staff, fighting with members in public forums, or general derogatory comments to anyone here will result in an instant 7 day ban, no warning.

Second offense will be a 6 month ban, no warning. Third offense will be a permanent ban from Di.net.

It is ridiculous to have to implement these rules, but repeated actions by several members have forced our hand.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any one of the staff members.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Just to clarify the new policy, I add the following.
We are not trying to eliminate friendly banter.
Example:
I write that I leave off my lug nuts and lower my car.
My buddy Dan points out that I am a dumbass.

We are trying to eliminate hurtful comments.
Example.
Newb or not, writes in a thread that he left off his lug nuts and lowered his car.
I run to the whore thread and call this newb or member a dumbass.

Difference?
One is friendly banter and One is hurtfull that if seen by the newb can chase members away. Sort of like writing on the bathroom wall.
There is a huge difference between doing something stupid and being stupid. I do stupid stuff at times but generally (lol) am not stupid.

We understand there are edges and gray areas here and our intent is not to sterilize our community. Staff will review all occurrences when reported. Please feel free to ask.

There are no stupid questions. Only those unasked.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.